- In the pilot movie, when Ethan and Benny follow Sarah into a dark alley and discover her feeding on a rat. First, they make two incredibly girly screams, then Ethan runs as Benny continues to scream two more times until Ethan comes back to yank him away.
- "Yeah, they're finally fighting back illegal downloads!"
- This exchange in the Sun King episode:Benny: Why are my hands all oily?Rory: Why do I look like a basted turkey?Both: *exchange glances* Ewww...
- Sarah's defense against allegations of drinking from dug up corpses:Sarah: First of all, gross, and second of all, eww!Anastasia: Both are valid points.
- Ethan and Benny are talking about a Halloween party, and Ethan considers inviting Rory, to which Benny responds by reminding Ethan of what happened the last time they invited Rory to a party. Cue flashback of Rory wearing a makeshift one-shouldered loincloth and a broom, leaping onto a couch and chanting "I'm a caveman!"Benny: And that wasn't even a costume party.
- Sarah's imitation of Erica choosing a victim to eat:Sarah: He's too stringy, he's too old, I hate her outfit.
- From the Pilot Movie, the scene where the vampires mock Ethan for needing a babysitter. Just the whole idea that a group of vampires would take time out of their initiation ceremony to make fun of their prey is absolutely hilarious.
- "You potioned martial arts experts?!"
- This exchange from the second season finaleBenny: You bit my best friend!Sarah: And you made me suck out the venom when you knew what it would do!Jesse: And I'd love to be sorry about that, but you all know I've done much, much worse.
- This moment from the movie. It's Sara's tone on the last line that really sells it:Sarah: Whatever you guys saw, it's not what it looks like.
Ethan: You're a freaking vampire who kills animals and drinks their blood!
Sarah: Okay, so it is kinda what it looks like.
Funny / My Babysitter's a Vampire