- Nick's attempts at flirting during the goodbye party, emphasis on attempts.Nick: (second attempt at flirting with a pretty woman) So lonesome, so cold.Luke: So lame Nick.
- Sergei suggests a baseball game on mars between the Americans and Russians.Sergei: We have equal crews, two men, one woman. Same handicap.
- Phil is kinda like a Class Clown. And he plays it very well for the whole movie.
Jim: What is she now?Phil: A frog...?
- The look on his face when Jim starts eating the floating M&M's that represent his "ideal woman" is priceless for one thing.
Phil: Yeah, and drifting through eternity will ruin your whole day.
- He's also very good at playing the Deadpan Snarker.
Luke: Phil, do you read me?
- Of course his best moment comes as he's hesitating to launch the ship and leave the others behind like he was ordered to do. And is saved from having to make a choice by the crew's timely arrival.
Funny / Mission to Mars