- Paul Freeman's deliciously hammy performance of Ivan Ooze makes up the bulk of the film's humor...
- When Lord Zedd releases Ivan Ooze from his prison, he poses this question to him:Zedd: Do you recall the name Zordon of Eltar?*Ivan gives Lord Zedd a Death Glare and gives a Skyward Scream while showering purple lightning on the surrounding area*Mordant: I think he's heard of him.
- Upon Ooze's release, Rita immediately begins hitting on him, calling him handsome. Ooze appears genuinely flattered and thanks her for the compliment. Later, when Rita says "finally, a real man!", Zedd has an utterly defeated sigh.
- Ivan Ooze's response when Tommy introduces the team.Tommy: "We're the Power Rangers!"
- Ivan's reaction just before they show up is gold, too.Ivan: "What is that odious stench? Smells like...teenagers."
- Rita and Zedd being shrunk down to a couple of inches tall and placed into a snowglobe by Ivan definitely qualifies.Rita: "Earthquake! Earthquake!"
"Finally, someone shuts her up!"
- Taken further when Rita and Zedd are shown on the surface of the moon during the climactic battle between Ivan and the Ninja MegaFalconzord, still in the snowglobe and cheering for the Rangers.
- Lord Zedd's reaction when Ivan oozes Rita's mouth shut.
- Adam's reaction to the Frog being the animal his new powers are taken from, after the rest of the team at this point had received imposing animals such as the Ape, Wolf and Bear.
- It becomes even more funny when one notes the irony that he has the MOST appropriate animal as a ninja (yes, more than the mammals and birds of his teammates), thanks to classic Japanese literature pretty much associating ninja and frogs/toads. And that story's ninja being the heir of a destroyed noble family means that he's a frog prince.
- Bulk & Skull protesting that it was them, not the Rangers, who saved Angel Grove.Skull: "Power Rangers"?!
Bulk: Bulk and Skull!
- "I am King Goldar! The ruler of the universe!" How long had he been waiting to say that?
Goldar and Mordant: Uh oh!
- And it didn't last very long.
- Made better by the opening line to the song in the credits, "Trouble" by Shampoo: "Uh oh. We're in trouble."
- Goldar's remarks to the hypnotized parents are funny.Goldar: *To one parent* You there! Let's show a little initiative! *To another* And you, *melodically* get your rear in gear!
- Ivan Ooze (to the hypnotized parents): "Frankly, I am sick of your ugly faces and your dull personalities."
- Goldar's reaction to the Zords. He knows once they appear that the bad guys are screwed, and flees from Ivan.
- "Oh, here comes that cute little Pink Ranger to the rescue!" "Oh, you think she's cute too, huh?" Hearing that from Goldar of all people, combined with just the way he says it, even makes Ivan stop for a second to reboot.
Goldar: Go get em, boogerman! Wahoo!
- And when Ivan goes One-Winged Angel by merging with one of his monsters, Goldar's reaction?
- The Rangers morph, perform coordinated backflips and strike a heroic pose to discover...that the Mooks have used the time to clear out and set up an ambush.
- The Bavarian Fire Drill that Bulk and Skull pull when they land at the construction site; "We are...from the Angel Grove Building Inspector's office!"Skull: "That building's supposed to be over there!"
- As Ivan is destroying the Command Center, he goes through the things he missed:Ivan: The Black Plague! *ZAP*The Spanish Inquisition! *ZAP*The Brady Bunch Reunion! *ZAP*
- Right after Zedd put the guards back to sleep.Mordant: I could do that, I just choose not to.Goldar: Zip your lip!
- The method by which the Rangers disengage their Megazord from Ivan Ooze and the fact that the Zord has such a button in the first place. In fact, the fact that it's behind glass marked "FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY" qualifies in and of itself.
- "Tommy, get your butt down here!"
- The Rangers are walking through a dinosaur bone orchard.Adam Park: "Welcome to Jurassic Park."Aisha Campbell: "Very funny, Adam."
- After the Rangers' new Zords destroy the Scorpitron, all of them slowly approach the Hornitron next. The Hornitron looks to the camera whimpering with its mandibles chattering in fear.
- When the Tengu Warriors first attack the Rangers, one of them flies and crashes into a huge stone and is knocked out.
- Tommy riding on a giant skeletal creature, when he removes one of its vertebrae, the head falls apart and so does the rest of the creature, causing Tommy to fall. His reaction is priceless.Tommy: Huh? Whoa!
- The audio guys must have had fun with the unmorphed fight against the Oozemen. Highlights include the loud PANG when Adam throws open the door to a backhoe into an Oozeman's face and another Oozeman audibly farting when Kimberly's kick drops it on its ass.
- The whole unmorphed fight in general is just a campy delight. The corny one-liners are very frequent.Adam (throwing the aforementioned backhoe door open): Here, let me get the door! *PANG*
Aisha (performing a Put Their Heads Together on a pair of Oozemen): Kiss and make up!
Billy (delivering a finishing punch to a downed Oozeman, getting ooze on his fist): *shakes his head* You ooze, you lose.
- And then at the end, when Kimberly and Billy have to get to safety, they don't run out, instead opting to perform a huge amount of backflips. Why? No reason. Perhaps running was too boring?Kimberly: See ya! *performs the aformentioned backflips*
Billy (appearing out of nowhere doing the exact same thing): Right behind ya, Kimberly!
- The whole unmorphed fight in general is just a campy delight. The corny one-liners are very frequent.
- A joyous Zedd opens up Ivan's egg, after 2,000 years of search, and Rita looks to find nothing but glowing purple slime.Rita: You spend 2,000 years looking for a tub of snot?!Zedd: Patience, motor mouth!
- When Ivan first enters the Command Center, Alpha tries to fight him off with a very poorly executed backhand. Ivan just stands there and No Sells the attack with a classic "You've got to be kidding me!" look on his face.
- After Ivan tells Goldar and Mordant about that he intends to recruit the parents of Angel Grove to dig up his giant robots for him, Mordant questions how he'll convince the humans to go along with it.Ivan: You forget, I'm a master of disguise.Mordant: How could I forget? I never knew.
Funny / Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie