- The entirety of the First Chapter is hilarious enough to either hook people in or leave them unable to keep reading.
- To clarify, The titular Mecha Lord is almost immediately defeated by the Monster of the Week and Kaiba later chides the pilots for their Epic Fail.
- The methods that Kaiba used to blackmail each ranger with Simon being promised cake.
- The Defense Force is at first ready to martial a Last Stand against Ramiel, but immediately relent when they find out the rangers are deploying.
- Chapter 2: Kaiba's reaction to being outwitted by Roger's diplomacy.
- The team's objection to Shinji's brutal tactics even though they're helping and that the other rangers are being just as brutal.
- Mecha Lord slipping on Clover's entrails after it's messy death.
- Chapter 3: Kaiba tries to return Shinji, but is handily denied on the account of the boy's mental state.
- The Dai-Gurren Brigade being an incarnate Mood Whiplash.
- After the Kraken floods their home, the Brigade drills into Kaiba's room and wrecks it. Kaiba reacts appropriately.
- From the same chapter, Unit 01 electrocutes a dying Kraken after the Rangers defeat it.
- Chapter 4: Rossiu getting punched by Simon for trying to use Nia as a Virgin Sacrifice
- Hikari randomly kicking an older student for skipping school
- ED-201 vs 2 decepticons
- Kaiba calls a meeting of his employees and baits them with the promise of a raise only to reveal that he's throwing money away at other useless purposes.
- Kaiba mocking Deathwing and remaining completely apathetic when the Dragon threatens to attack.
- Van and Bit trying to classify Deathwing's size category.
- Chapter 5: Leena employing her Gunsniper to scare away civilians and then threatening Hitomi when she doesn't agree with the zoid being ugly.
- Kamina and Kittan get into an argument over Yoko while fighting Deathwing. Simon's reaction is about the same as anyone else's.
- Kaiba's Blue Eyes White Dragon Jet. Just...the jet.
- More specifically, the Dragon Jet blasting away Deathwing, hacking Mecha Lord to combine with it and wasting Deathwing until there's nothing left but a small globe that contains the dragon's soul.
- Chapter 6: A news interview with Emperor Britannia shows him on a throne of puppy skins. It gets interrupted as soon as he starts ranting about all men not being created equal.
- Van being fed up and annoyed with Harry enough to try to kill him. "Van Slash!"
- Bit believing that Gendo raped Shinji.
- Shinji yelling that Optimus doesn't know about suffering when the latter is a head in an oversized fish jar.
Funny / Mighty Morphin Mecha Rangers!