- In the beginning of episode 3, Michiko is sitting with a fortune teller when Hatchin suddenly walks in. Michiko pats her lap signaling for Hatchin to sit down since there are no more empty seats available; Hatchin seems extremely offended at the thought of sitting on Michiko's lap, although she never exactly says why (most likely either she does not want to be treated like a child or is not comfortable enough at that point in their relationship to accept such a gesture).
- From Episode 4, "Stray Cat Milky Way," when she and Michiko visit Pepê Lima for a possible lead on Hiroshi, Hatchin ends up getting completely plastered on orange juice.
- Episode 6 bullfights.
- Random lesbian kissing in episode 16. Made especially funny by Hatchin's reaction.
- "Get out of here, or do you want me to blow a hole in them tig ole' bitties?!"
- Especially funny since, when the show started airing on Toonami, this was one of the lines used for the bumpers.
- And then Michiko smacks him. That woman just does not give a damn!
- In episode 9, Hatchin is mistaken for a boy and a kid on a bicycle, who thinks she's putting the moves on "his" "girlfriend" decides to threaten her:Massan: Hey, dirty boy! I'm callin' you out! Don't you go makin' eyes at my Rita anymore, or else my fist is gonna meet your face!Hatchin: Whoa! Look, I'm a girl!Massan: I'll bet you are! And that just proves my...huh?
- The whole entire "What the hell is wrong with your tits?! They ain't got no jiggle!" line from episode Four.
Funny / Michiko & Hatchin