- Everything on the "You might be from Metamor if..." list.
- "I used to be a performer like you - then I took an arrow in the knee."
- A running gag in one of Digitalpotato's story is that Madog happened to take a particular liking to a woman named Noelia... and enjoyed following her around and getting on her nerves.
- "Heart-Is-True" contains joking references to Superman, Batman, and Spiderman.
- "Fixing Madog" contains a scene where Misha has to temporarily put wheels on Madog instead of legs. Madog starts zipping around making car noises. When someone asks Misha what the noises mean, he replies "All he would say is that he's a thousand years too early."
Funny / Metamor Keep