- Fire Man. Just Fire Man.Fire Man: Fiiiiire! Burn! Burn! My justice burns hotly! Evil beware!Fire Man: EVIL! REMEMBER MAH NAME! FOR I AM FIRE MAN! MY FLAME OF JUSTICE WILL HAVE ITS REVENGE ON YOU!
- His banter with Bomb Man stands out especially. They both enjoy their professions a little too much...Fire Man: FIIIIIIIIIIIRE! Burn, burn! Burn everything, EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!Bomb Man: BOOOOOOOMBS! Boom, boom! BLAST EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!Fire Man: [Voice cracks] Ye-HEEEEESS! THAT'S WHAT I LIKE! What a great match this'll be! FIIIIIIIIIIRE!
- And with Proto ManProto Man: Yes, that's the spirit, Fire Man. Just use it the right way next time you awaken.
Fire Man: FIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!
- There's also Fire Man's response to his copy's attempt to demotivate him.Fire Man: You! You're a fake! ...Has it finally happened?! A copy of me has appeared... so that means I am a real HERO!
- His banter with Bomb Man stands out especially. They both enjoy their professions a little too much...
- Elec Man also has some great lines, helped by his excellently hammy delivery.
- Proto Man and Oil Man.Oil Man: Lookin' fine, bro! Check it out, we both got scarves! Now that's stylin'!
Proto Man: Oil Man?! This being our first meeting, brother, I'll make this short, so hang on.
Oil Man: Hey I give you a compliment and you ignore me! What's up man? Ain't you gonna say somethin' about MY scarf?
- Cut Man (unsuccessfully) trying to communicate with the Yellow Devil. And it gets even better. The Yellow Devil seems offended by the attempt for whatever reason.
- This:Copy Roll: How do you do, Original Roll! I bet you're worrying about your precious Mega... Ha ha ha...
Roll: What?! I-I... Th-that's not what I'm thinking at all!!
Copy Roll: You and I are one in the same. I know everything about you. It's ok, I'll tell him for you. ...Or are you going to try to stop me?
- Some of the Robot Masters are determined to bring their Copy back to base. Guts Man is impressed with his copy and wants to bring it back to work on construction with him, and Ice Man wants to freeze the "well-constructed toy" and bring it home. Both of the copies are horrified and confused about this.
Funny / Mega Man Powered Up