- For North American viewers, the first time you heard the trailers on TV probably may have given you a chuckle, because of Ikki's Unfortunate Name, making some people think "And the winner is... Icky!"
Episode 2: Return of the Screws
- Ikki and Metabee at the start of this episode, setting the tone for their relationship.Ikki: Metabee, why are you reading the funny pages?Metabee: Cuz, your dad got the sports.Ikki: Okay wise guy, let's get this straight: you're my Medabot, I'm your Medafighter. You don't do anything unless I say so.Metabee: I don't know what's making the bigger stink here, you or your feet.Ikki: Why, why you...
- The principal trying to start a medabattle with the Screws.
Episode 17: Use The Medaforce
- After realizing Dr. Aki didn't kill Professor Hushi, Karin says out loud that she can tell the police not to arrest her uncle, much to his shock.
Episode 22: Dude Where's My Ma?
- Karin reads a note in one episode that's from Ikki's mother assuring him she's fine and everything but then as Karin reads on the note reveals the writer of this note is not Ikki's actual mother. For a moment, everyone is confused on just who Chidori really is if she's not Ikki's mother. But then Karin keeps reading and it's revealed it was Seaslug writing the letter the whole time, letting him know he's kidnapped her.
Episode 26: The Mother Of All Robattles
- When Ikki and Metabee try to stop that giant robot from devastating the city (before the tournament)....Metabee: Umm.... Ikki, now that we got on this thing, how do we stop it?Ikki : Um, I have no idea. I didn't think of anything.Metabee: You WHAT!? Oh, that's just great, Ikki. Real smooth.
Mr. Referee: In today's Robattle, Ikki and Metabee defeated Gaianko by ejecting its medal— which is a foul, but they did save the world, so I'll let it slide.
- Even better, they eventually do defeat the giant medabot (by ejecting its medal, naturally) but get grief from Mr. Referee for doing it because it was technically a Robattle and physcialy tampering with an opponent's Medabot is a foul. It even comes up in the post episode Robattle recap
Episode 42: The French Deception
- Karin blowing up the security door at the tournament while Koji is standing there within the explosion. What's funnier is that the explosion is pretty silent.
- The French team blurt out their stealing plans...in the World Tournament arena...within Mr.Judge's earshot. When Mr.Judge asks if he heard the verb "stealing", they realize they're up shit creek with no paddle.
Episode 44: Swede and Sour
- EVERYBODY's reactions after The Phantom Renegade exposes the Swedish team of Ms. Fanservice ladies as crossdressing Rubberobo Gang grunts. Gonkish Rubberobo grunts!
Episode 45: Future's Past
- Just as Ikki is about to watch The Robattle Tournament from 8 years ago, the tape that has it reccorded has something else recorded...Announcer from 8 years ago: Disaster has struck the World Robattle Cup, ladies and gentlemen! We now take you live to-(tape cuts to 'Mr Garden')Host: Today on 'Mr Garden', we'll learn how to teach our carrots to speak Spanish.
Episode 47: A Date With Destiny
- A conversation between Victor and Gillgirl during the Tournament Arc after Victor advances to the semi-finals.Gillgirl: So, you've made it to the semi-final round, without breaking a single sweat I might add. Very impressive.Victor: Listen, if I wanted praise, I'd read my fan mail.
Episode 54: Fighting Temptation
- Ginkai falls afoul of the Kilobots Crippling Overspecialization in Medabot Spirits, amusingly enough, when he discovers Kilobots are worthless for all things non-violent. After chasing Metabee and Honey onto a big-rig with Unitrix, Ginkai ends up in the back of the truck just in time for the fighting bots to accidentally activate the truck's auto-drive. Desperately trying to save himself as the truck moves out onto the freeway, Ginkai repeatedly demands Unitrix cease fighting with Metabee and stop the truck, only to be informed Unitrix has no "Stop the Truck" attack.
2 Core - Metabee/Rokusho Version
- The Select Corps in this game are generally presented as a hilariously inept force of justice that is only taken seriously by the Rubberobo Gang. But it truly reaches its peak when Ikki leads the post-HeelFace Turn Rubberobo Kids to Rosewood Academy to help them escape the Select Corps. Once Ikki is able to safely get the kids in, the Phantom Renegade diverts the Select Corps' search for the kids elsewhere...by tampering with Rosewood Academy's plaque so it reads Woodrose. And it works.
- After the above, Ikki starts to investigate how the Rubberobo Gang can appear anywhere in Medaropolis after a tip from Koji. After some investigation, he finds a secret passage leading to the Gang's hideout, where he finds an experimentation room with Rubberobo grunts experimenting with Carbon Dioxide on Medabots...understandably inneffectively. Then the Rubberobo in question decides they need a human guinea pig...then enters the chamber while wondering where they could find one...realizing too late that he became the guinea pig.
- While in the Fiyun Fortress, Ikki can come across a computer used by Doctor Armond...to search for the Top 10 Music Idols and how to pick up girls.
- Every single time Ikki is forced into crossdressing. Particularly not realizing Karin saw his first instance of it (he was forced into one of Erika's skirts to be bait for a Rubberobo that was using a Foxuno to tickle girls) and was completely lost when Karin tells him "That Kimono also looks good on you!" in Odoro Marsh.
- If you're coming into the Rokusho version after watching the Anime...you'll certainly get a couple of laughs seeing Rokusho being confiscated by Kirara after the latter scolds Henry for slacking in his studies...and then moping about being stuck in a girl's room because of Henry's slacking.
- Hachiro taking a vacation in Kodain Kingdom during the Partsun Rally and justifying it by claiming he's just that rich.
- The Phantom Renegade officially enters the story by saving Ikki from a Rubberobo Gang ambush. Said Rubberobos immediately call The Phantom Renegade a weirdo because of his get up...causing a flustered Phantom to immediately point out they're the last people who can call anyone a weirdo.
- The Pushover attack used by the Sunwitch Medabot or the Bunny medal Medaforce. It's a banana peel that causes the target Medabots to fall on their heads and forget their next action if they're in Charge phase.
- Samantha's expression when telling Sloan he should go on a diet after the latter unsuccessfully tries to enter an air vent.
- Baron's first appearance can be a huge case of in-game Hype Backlash when you realize his Banishers' main (and only) method of attack is their medaparts' Counter Attack skill that triggers whenever Banisher is struck with normal attacks...but do jack against Medaforce attacks. You can just charge and unleash Medaforce attacks while Baron's Medabots can't do anything against you.
- Samantha freaking out after Koji's Sumilidon/Warbandit gives her Peppercat a bad case of Blown Across the Room.