- In the EFAP on Patrick Willems's video on TLJ, Patrick calls the bizarre milking alien one of his favorite new additions to the Star Wars franchise. This results in a full 30 seconds of uninterrupted laughter from MauLer, Wolf, and Appabend.
- This from his Solo: A Star Wars Story: An Unbridled Rage"
- MauLer: Disney, listen to me. MAKE SOMETHING NEW!(Cuts to the scene of Luke milking the alien creature)MauLer: NO!
- After watching Black Panther: An Unbridled Rage one will start to realize just how useful Black Panthers balls truly are.
- This from his The Predator: And Unbridled Rage"
- MauLer: Though it isnt over. The Ass Burger then questions his fathers choice to kill people, and the dad feels the need to justify it. And I cant help but remember that we just got done with a scene in which Ass Burger vaporized a man for calling him a little shit, and seemed to not even fucking care. WHO WROTE THIS!?
- Every instance of confusing or inept dialogue is punctuated with the question of "Who wrote this?!" and a close up on Dillon's confused face from Predator
- The memes of John Adams, as a spider, specifically transcribing in the Bill of Rights that all men have the right to like The Last Jedi. Nuff said.
- The Stinger of "Captain Marvel: An Unbridled Meh"
- "A Hollywood poll shows that the majority of people hate mundanematt despite him having subscribers"
- From EFAP #48
- The bizarre font Browntable uses for "What Makes Good Art?" is so heavily stylized that MauLer misreads "Art" as "Rat", leading to a debate over "What makes good rat?"
- The Running Gag where one video consists of a Powerpoint Presentation that didn't edit out speaker icons from video/audio clips. The placement leads them to conclude Darth Vader repeatedly throws "loud soup" at people
- "Oh! There really was a Vietnam War?"
Funny / MauLer