- From Attack of the Were-LawrenceLawrence: "I need a silver bullet..."Victor: *pulls out a revolver* "Here's one!" *bang*
- The episode "Death"Heinrich: "Daddy, what are you doing?"Victor: "I'm mooning death!"
- The ending especially, where Heinrich and Gustav are terrified out of their minds while Death reads them a bedtime story.
- During the song "Never Let A Lady Think You Care" in "(John) Thomas Jefferson" we cut to Victor and Polidori. Victor looks bored out of his mind and Polidori...is gleefully smiling, and clapping to the song.
- In the episode "H.G. Wells' Scary Monster Contest!" Frankenstein's Creation tries to prove how scary he is so Victor will enter him into the scary monster contest by ripping off Polidori's arms and throwing them out the window (which only serves to irritate Victor). While waiting for their turn on stage, one of Polidori's arms manages to pull itself up from the ground and find its way back to Polidori...Polidori: Well, it's about time! *arm crawls up and reattaches itself* Ah, excuse me everyone, but there's something I haven't been able to do in a while *walks into a bathroom*
- Polidori having a romantic dinner with, and confessing his love to Victor's detached penis.
Funny / Mary Shelley's Frankenhole