- Quake tells Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel to go home. Kamala shouts emphatically, "YOU'RE NOT OUR MOM!" and they drive off.
- After America hits their vehicle, Quake goes running to check on her saying "Please be invulnerable, please be invulnerable." (America was, thankfully). This leads to another moment later, where America stops suddenly in front of the S.H.I.E.L.D. vehicle again, prompting Quake to state, "For someone who doesn't like being hit by cars, you make it awfully hard not to."
- Quake is really bored in her cell.
- Squirrel Girl explains everything that happened so far in the film to Patriot to ask for help stealing a spaceship. She does it in one breath, very quickly and her voice becomes increasingly squeaky as the rant goes on.
- When Patriot, Squirrel Girl, and America bust a hole through Quake's cell wall, they try to pose dramatically, only to end up coughing from the dust.
- When they break Quake out of her cell and inform her that they need to steal a spacecraft, she smirks. "Why not? What are they going to do? Arrest me?"
- During the S.H.I.E.L.D. bust, a stray laser blast hits the elevator button, causing it to come open and shut again, and Doreen to repeatedly hit the button. During the ride down, Patriot tells her to stay behind him, to which she replies that it isn't the Wild West.
- After Kamala's unique Air Vent Escape, she's waiting for her arms to fully retract when Inferno tells her they need to go. She tells him she needs a hand with her hands, and ends up running out with her arms gathered up into a ball.
- Kamala tries to use her shapeshifting powers to imitate Hala. Unfortunately, a sneeze breaks her concentration at the worst possible moment.
- Squirrel Girl and Patriot both think teleporters are "so annoying."
- At the end of the film, Squirrel Girl is leaning up against Patriot...only for Tippy to push them apart.
- Squirrel Girl determines that Captain America DOES, in fact, smell like "freedom".
Funny / Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors