- During Act 3 of Black Heaven, Brighton tries his hand at pickup lines with Belle, with terrible results...Belle: My Jaguar must be getting hungry... I need to feed him.Brighton: If I was your mount, I'd never be hungry because you've got my back.Belle: EW, what the- I'm going to pretend you never said that!
- Mir has become quite The Gadfly by the time of the Heroes of Maple campaign as seen in Act 1.Evan: [teeth chattering] Brr... S-s-speak for yourself. I c-c-can't move.Mir: [with a smile on his face] Don't worry, my fire-breath will warm you right up!Evan: WHAT!? Are you trying to roast me?Mir: I was just joking, master. Besides, you're just skin and bone. What kind of meal would that be?Evan: [crying comically with a sigh] ...
- Then he keeps bringing this up throughout the entire Act! He also repeats it with Pushki.Pushki: [after Evan saves him from berserk monsters] You sir, are a bona-fide Hero! Huh? That's one straaaange lizard you've got there, buddy.Mir: [grimaces in irritation]Pushki: Ooh, sorry. Let me wipe this snow off my glasses... [puts them on] Eek! It's a dragon! A scaly fire-breathing penguin-eating dragon!Mir: [playful smile] You know, Master, I've always wondered what penguins tastes like!Pushki: Don't eat me! I'm sorry... Nice dragon, friendly dragon!
- From Act 2, Evan, Mir, Mercedes, Phantom and Luminous have escaped from a death trap involving a room flooding with sand and gold and have reached the final door. However, the door won't open and the nearby inscription reads "The treasures of Abraxas may not leave this place." Luminous understandably starts pointing fingers at Phantom, who denies the accusations. It turns out Evan had some of the gold in his pockets, which he empties out. Then the door still doesn't open, and Mir is forced to literally cough up the much larger pile of gold that he took.Mercedes: I take back what I said earlier. You've got a long way to go to catch up with Freud and Afrien.
- Earlier in the chapter, Evan, Mir and Mercedes are blocked by a golem; however, upon learning that Evan is Freud's successor, it agrees to let them in if he answers his riddle correctly. Mir jokingly asks if it's going to be the classic Riddle of the Sphinx...forcing the golem to come up with another riddle on the spot.
- Then he keeps bringing this up throughout the entire Act! He also repeats it with Pushki.
- One Shout-Out to a particular A Boy and His X series by Evan and Mir again.Evan: Mir! I choose you!Mir: I told you to stop saying that!
- Jay's Otaku tendencies are not dissimilar from real life geeks. His nature as a clean freak is completely and utterly exploited by Kinesis for his own amusement.Kinesis: [smiling] Here Nero, come closer and look.Jay: [turning white as Nero approaches his electronics] KINESIS!
- When job-hunting turn up cold in Friendstory Chapter 6 Hawkeye lamentsHawkeye: No jobs. Absolutely no jobs. Thanks, Obama!
- The entire Mushroom Princess questline, wherein the protagonist is roped into a talent contest to make the princess smile. She's considered the Mushroom Kingdom's most beautiful...uh...woman(?), but the vague outline of her face suggests she looks like a character from the infamous manga Kuso Miso Technique (a.k.a. the source of the "Yaranaika" meme) and every non-resident who has seen the princess' face beneath the veil reacts as if she's some sort of Lovecraftian Cosmic Horror.
- Merecedes' freakout when she notices she's level 10.
Funny / MapleStory