- Shizuko sitting through the entire Yumemichi fan party staring out the window, with a Cross-Popping Veins firmly decorating the back of her head the moment things get increasingly stressful.
- Shizuko finally falls in love . . . with some guy's glasses.
- Chapter 68. Arashiyama is trying to make Suzuna beautiful, except that if you look at him from far away, he looks like a pervert.
Arashiyama: I found you, RAW DIAMOND!!!
- His immediate response upon first meeting her did not help either.
- "Usui you sly fox!"
- Misaki's attempts at cooking.
- Misaki trying and failing at befitting the stereotypical cute sister role.
- Just the reveal in the first half of Chapter 85 (the last chapter) of her job as a part-time maid to everyone at Seika High come off as this:
Everyone from Maid Latte: (thinking) So... This is the "Demon Pres" Misa-chan... (sweat drop)
- Misaki experiencing Color Failure upon seeing Sakura, Shizuko, and a very embarrassed Yukimura, wearing the Maid Latte uniform along with her workmates. The guys even comment that she became a statue.
- The boys trying to slap (and punch) some sense into each other upon finally seeing the much-feared "Demon Pres" in her Maid Latte Uniform. She eventually got over her past worries and berates the rest of Seika High by delivering an I Regret Nothing speech, to which the students eventually agree upon.
- While Misaki was giving her aforementioned speech:
- Suzuna appearing before her sister wearing the Maid Latte Uniform and declaring that she will be taking over her sister's job. Alongside Hinata, who is also wearing the uniform.
Funny / Maid-Sama!