open/close all folders
- As Tama popped out of the hole to see the commotion, La Pucelle stepped on her, causing her to fall back in.
- In the Light Novels, he actually kicks her back in instead, not wanting her to cause any more surprise attacks.
- In a dark way, the Peaky Angels happily cheering over Ruler's death.
- Despite being in a middle dramatic battle against Cranberry, La Pucelle's flashback has a few funny moments:
- When Souta first became La Pucelle, he was in disbelief that he became a magical girl. Fav explained that men can become magical girls, and that's rare for them. Then he realized that he became a girl and pulled down his bra to see for himself...
- When Sister Nana introduced herself as his mentor, La Pucelle looks away, flushing.
- During the Peaky Angels' flashback in their teen years, when a boy confesses his love to them, they rejected him by kicking him off the hill.
- Cranberry, the deadliest and strongest foe of the first arc, being killed by the most pathetic Magical Girl by a cheapshot.