- After being affected by the Virus Bullet, Amitie asks either Yuuno or Arf for help, but she points her guns at them while doing it. And after she wins the fight, caused by her own idiocy, she comically falls from the sky.
- Yuuno just can't get a break in Gears of Destiny.
- After beating Vivio in the Story Mode, this exchange occurs (rough translation).Vivio: No way! The Chief Librarian is strong! As expected of the "Ace of Aces'" magical teacher.
Yuuno: I told you I'm not a Chief Librarian! Wait, did you just say "Ace of Aces"?
- Then a few moments after that...Yuuno: Are you from another world? If so, where from and how did you end up here?
Vivio: Um... well... Ah! Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama are coming this way!
Yuuno: Huh? (presumably falls for the trick)
Vivio: Jet Step, go!
Vivio: (while getting away) I'm sorry!!!
Yuuno: Another got away again... come to think of it, did she say "Nanoha-mama"?
- It's more funny then you realize that both of them are voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi. Yuuno has a classic boy voice and Vivio voice is so Moe.
- If you choose Yuuno against the Liese Twins, It's Personal for Lotte because she thinks a Dark Piece has copied her "beloved cute boy".
- If you choose him against Stern, she fights him because he's Nanoha's magic teacher. After winning against her, she goes away while calling Yuuno "Master". Nanoha is confused and asks him when he became Stern's teacher.
- When Einhard encounters him, she doesn't run away. Instead, she takes the opportunity to test her skills against Nanoha's teacher. Being a Badass Teacher sucks for him.
- After beating Vivio in the Story Mode, this exchange occurs (rough translation).
- Levi the Slasher, Gears of Destiny's Fun Personified.
- Arf defeats her in Sequence 3. As Levi went through the first game as a Chaotic Evil Omnicidal Maniac due to various reasons, Arf (and likely the players of the first game) expected the following to play out like your traditional "good trumps evil with the help of Unstoppable Rage" scene. Instead, she gets this:Arf: Behave already. We're gonna try Dr. Shamal's sealing magic.
Levi: [starts crying] Auu...
Levi: WAAAAAAAHHH!!! What is it?! Why are you bullying me?! Did I do anything bad to you? I haven't even done anything yet!
Arf: Err... well...
Levi: The fragments are not coming out because of us, they're doing so by themselves! How is that our fault? If you don't like blue then just say it!
Arf: You don't have to put it that way...
Levi: Who cares about you! WAAAAAH! I hate you!
- If Fate fights her instead, she tries to introduce herself after her victory. Unfortunately, Levi is really bad with names.
- How did Fate and Arf get Levi to spill the beans about the current situation? They bribed her with a lollipop.
- The best part of the above is that Levi, so far a Genki Girl Dumb Muscle Blood Knight, then goes full Technobabble on them to the point Fate can barely follow her explanation and wonders aloud how come she knows so many difficult words. Levi looks at them (still munching the lollipop, mind you) as they're idiots and points out that, as a Material, how could she not know about the U-D System. Cue Stunned Silence.
- Levi provides us with funny moments even outside the Story Mode. Her Idle Animation in her unlockable character profile has her launching her Device to the air with her right hand and grandiosely posing for a closed-eye catch with the left. Naturally Vulnificus lands butt-first on the ground nowhere near where she intended and Levi is left perplex, blinking at it for a second before nonchalantly grabbing the scythe and keep posing like nothing just happened.
- Arf defeats her in Sequence 3. As Levi went through the first game as a Chaotic Evil Omnicidal Maniac due to various reasons, Arf (and likely the players of the first game) expected the following to play out like your traditional "good trumps evil with the help of Unstoppable Rage" scene. Instead, she gets this:
- One of the unlockable costumes for Reinforce is a School Swimsuit with a pink inner-tube. It makes her dramatic end-of-battle sequence absolutely hysterical.
Funny / Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable