- Gwyn exposing Supperstein's Goofy Print Underwear during their sword fight.Gwyn: Don't be dropping your drawers in the presence of a lady. (laughs as she kicks him in the butt while his back is turned)
- Supperstein, Duckbone and Jolly Bob.
Duckbone: If I had any sense I'd turn around now and go back to the ship.Jolly Bob: Well it's a bloody good thing you don't have any sense!Duckbone: That's right, and don't you forget it!Jolly Bob: Aye I wont! Now let's go.Duckbone: (pauses in thought for a moment, then walks on)
- For example:
- Landsharks and bubblegum, really?Jack: I gotta blow this hole.
- While Blackbeard and Supperstein are looking for Jack and Morgan's group. Blackbeard orders Supperstein up a coconut tree.Blackbeard: And see you don't send none of those coconuts crashing down on me head. (coconut crashes down on his head and he falls unconscious)Supperstein: ...look out.
- As the heroes mobilize to face Blackbeard and his men.Jack: We fight!Gwyn: (pulls out her sword and cheers) God bless ye, Mad Jack!Jack: But not with swords.Gwyn: (lowers her sword, decidedly less happy) Aye! Then with what?
- The conversation Supperstein and the Captain attempt to have while Jack's stereo plays some music way to loud.Supperstein: What be that noise, captain?Blackbeard: What?Supperstein: I said, "What BE that noise?!"Blackbeard: What?Supperstein: (music finally stops) I said, WHAT BE THAT INFERNAL RACKET?!Blackbeard: IT BE YOU HOLLERIN' IN ME EAR!!
- Morgan and Supperstein, glued back-to-back thanks to the tree sap on Supperstein's coat.Supperstein: I've got a prisoner!
- Jack, Morgan and Dumas are sitting by the campfire, when one of the water bags start floating by...Jack Morgan Dumas: AHHHHH!
Funny / Magic Island