- In one of his very first appearances, he attempted to escape from Thor by summoning a flock of pigeons.
- He also attempted to evade Thor by turning himself into a pigeon. This attempt... did not go well.
- In another early appearance, he enacted an impenetrable barrier around Thor's hammer. In his Donald Blake disguise, he tricked Loki into dropping his guard with a cardboard cutout◊ of Thor.
- He gave the mercenary Deadpool his gift of Breaking the Fourth Wall by doing it himself. He also convinced him he was his son, to get back at Thor. When Deadpool failed to defeat Thor, he cursed Deadpool with the face of Tom Cruise and made him completely indestructible until he apologized.
- As of his new series, Loki: Agent of Asgard, he has confessed that he may have certain habits in common with some users of this site: see here.
- Also, later on in said series, as part of a complicated series of events he (or rather, a version of him) required monies. But being so far from civilization funds were hard to come by. How did he acquire the necessary funds? He shot a fish with a bazooka. It Makes Sense in Context.
- There was an incident in which he found himelf about to enter combat with a certain creature. It did not end well.
- Tom Hiddleston steals every scene he's in as Loki, but of particular excellence is when he shows absolutely no remorse before Odin, who looks like the worst image of a hanging judge one can imagine, even going so far as to click his heels in faux-deference and then gives a short but sweet Shut Up, Hannibal! speech to Hannibal... er... the All-Father himself.
Funny / Loki