- Pepper Clark is a walking CMOF most of the time.
- The Biskit Twins are mostly a walking CMOF as well.
- Zoe Trent is so deliciously hammy, she gives Rarity the run for her money as the walking CMOF most of the time.
- Sunil's girly screamings, mainly after being touched by a leaf twice in "Gailbreak!".
Season 1Blythe's Big Adventure, Part 1
- Pepper's first time meeting BlythePepper: (up in Blythe's face) DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?
Blythe's Big Adventure, Part 2
- This features Zoe's ability to not only eavesdrop conversations, but mimic with 90% more hammy-ness and hilarity. Including the scene where Zoe eavesdrops and mimics the conversation of Blythe and Mrs. Twombly. It shows Nicole Oliver's fun voice acting.
Bad Hair Day
- "I've regained the will to harshly criticize the art world!"
- Practically all of Blythe's desperate attempts to fix Zoe's fur after she botches it can count, including:
- ... sticking the cut fur back on by dumping an entire bottle of art glue over Zoe's head and body, then sweeping the fur into a square pile and rolling Zoe over it like a rolling pin,
- ... pulling out a wooden loom that just happens to be in a closet and weaving the fur into a dog-sized sweater,
- ...which ends up exploding.
- ... and, finally, SOMEHOW producing and melding a machine that projects a holographic image of Zoe. And in under a minute, no less.
- When Minka goes into her catatonic state, the pets try to snap her out of it...by throwing toys at her head.
- Russel complains about the only headset Blythe could get being a "pink plastic toy". Hasbro being self-deprecating?
- Sunil fighting hundreds of cobras at once. Cut to a confused woman watching a mongoose jumping around on the floor attacking random merchandise.
- The ending, where it's revealed that the dog that they spent the episode rescuing from the Largest Ever Pet Shop was a male dog named Tootsie. When they return to the LPS and see Gail she points out that this isn't the first time Zoe has mistook someone else for her as to her all of the members of their breed look the same.
Penny For Your Laughs
- Pepper gets a package. The others immediately start playing with the box.
- Sunil's laugh. Enough said.
- Vy's taunting to the Biskit twins about basketball could be this.
- The Biskits' invitation to lunch:Blythe [reading]: You are cordially... ordered?
- The Butler dancing during the BFF's song. The only way it could be funnier is if he started breakdancing.
- After Blythe comes to her senses and ends her friendship with the Biskit twins, they have their butler make her give back all the stuff she bought with them. He does this by picking her up and shaking her until everything falls out of her pockets... one of them being a full-sized bicycle.
- The song Pepper sings is supposed to be a sad song about the fact that Pepper often hurts Penny's feelings without wanting to, but the scene where Pepper keeps hitting Penny with the sports balls is so overplayed, it becomes funny instead.
Mean Isn't Your Color
- "This outfit says, Yes! I'm a dog!"
- Vinnie sees Penny's dress and announces, "I would totally wear that!"
- The final line.
- "I HAVE A DAD WHO SAYS 'TODDLES'!"
Russell Up Some Fun
- Blythe imitates a truck backing up: "URCH! Beep beep beep!"
- Russell blowing out the candles on Minka's birthday cake with a fire extinguisher and covering the cake and everyone in foam.
- Russell asks if Zoe is mocking him. Vinnie's response?Vinnie: No! No no no no no no... yes.
- Sunil trying to train his Psychic Powers by divining the numbers on the playing cards he picks up. Emphasis on trying.Sunil: Five! No... Seven! Wrong... Twenty-two! *the card is Ace of Hearts* Urgh, not even close... A hundred and three! *the card is Three of Spades* Oh, hey, a three, I'm getting better!
- Zoe "losing" her beret and asking Sunil to use said powers to help her find it.Sunil: I'm not being pink'd or punk'd or whatever it is am I?
- Zoe, upon getting into the music the band is playing, grabs the microphone and starts singing another amazing song. And then the camera zooms out and the crowd is wondering why some random dog is barking into the microphone.
- Mrs. Twombly's singing "canstacker" while stacking the cans in the Cold Opening. Only for the cans to fall and she resumes to singing and starting over. It continues throughout the entire episode.
- And at the end, she finally ragequits."Aw, nuts to this noise!"
- And at the end, she finally ragequits.
- Vinnie asks if he could burp in front of the girls, and then he lets out a huge burp that's enough to knock out the pets, somehow open the gates of the Littlest Pet Shop and make Mrs. Twombly's stack of cans fall down.Russell: ...no.
- When Zoe, Minka and Pepper finally realise the danger they are in when Blythe points it out, Pepper channels Rarity for a few brief seconds.Pepper: WE'RE IN DANGEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!
- Later, Penny describes her plan to get back into Blythe's room as repeating her descent, in reverse. However...Russell: "Or... we could just go up the fire escape in the back of the building."Penny: "Ugh! There's a fire escape!?"
- Pepper admitting she has no concept of time.
Eve of Destruction
- The entirety of Mrs. Twombly's Sanity Slippage, one good example being when she goes to get her special cleaning formula from the all-natural retailer she usually gets it from and she's mad because they stopped stocking it "because of a little added jet fuel".
- When food spills into a giant pile on the floor, all the pets immediately dive in.
- Zoe enters the room, asking, "Has anybody seen my squeaky hamburger?" Heck, Zoe Trent managed to be even more hammier than usual during this episode, especially when it involves Madame Pom around.
So You Skink You Can Dance
- During the Kaiju Fantasy Sequence, a biplane comes to fight Vinnie as in King Kong (1933). He uses his lizard tongue to eat it like a fly.
- When Vinnie picks up Russell he curls up in a ball which Vinnie then flicks away.
Lights, Camera, Mongoose!
- This exchange:Shahrukh (to Sunil): Have we met before? You look very familiar.Blythe: He should. He looks just like you!(Shahrukh looks Sunil up and down)Shahrukh: I don't see it.Sunil: Me neither.
- When Zoe calls Penny Ling her "furry little Cyrano", Penny points out that Cyrano was the one with the nose issue, annoying Zoe (Who has a blemish on her nose at the time).
- Blythe's spatial awareness skills are bizarre. When looking for Russell in school, she looks under a student's lunch tray.
Topped With Buttercream
- During Penny's Mushroom Samba:Penny: Minka, your cherry is crooked.
Minka: How dare you! Hold on, what?
- After Russell was ranting about how they are stranded when they got locked in the kitchen, Vinnie cheerily shouts out that he wants to be the chief.
- The show's bizarre character proportions are lampshaded when Blythe tries to fit through the hole the pets escaped through, only to find out she can't. This leads her to shout "CURSE MY FREAKISHLY LARGE HEAD!"
Sweet (Truck) Ride
- Roger and Buddy. He even works the dummy when he's scolding Blythe.
- In the Star Trek sequence, Penny Ling sees the ship being fired at and thinks the lasers looks pretty.
- In the same sequence, Russell's Shatner impersonation is dead-on... and hilarious.
- When looking for the lost truck, Blythe checks under the ramp it left behind.
- The pets treat the truck crash reenactment as a performance. Pepper flubs her "line" and starts cracking up, which makes Zoe crack up, too.
- Mrs. Twombley's family gets obscure, Victorian-era diseases, including "the vapours", "the quinsey" and "the rising of the lights."
What Did You Say?
- Sunil proposes setting a live cobra loose in Blythe's bedroom to help her feel better.
- Vinnie steps on a tape recorder.
Bakers and Fakers
- The decapitation of the Biskit Twins' cake. Complete with red jam shooting out like blood in a samurai movie.
Terriers and Tiaras
- Blythe's first interview in "Terriers & Tiaras", staring at the camera in a catatonic state, giving her name as the answer to every question.
- Blythe going Stage Mom. Mostly. Even funnier the fact Ashleigh Ball seemed to be looking for an excuse to use her Applejack voice.
- The ending, when Russell is named the "*inhales* The Ultimate supreme miss congeniality, most photogenic, most talented, super sparkle grand supreme pageant winner *pause* of the six and unders. Complete with him crying Tears of Joy.
- When Mrs. Twombley slams her fist on the counter:Blythe: Aaaah! So out of character!
- Mrs. Twombly's doorknob frenzy.
Blythe's Pet Project
- Blythe's "My Small Squirrel" fantasy, and Shivers' deadpan reaction.
- Blythe gets her large head stuck in Shivers' tree home.
- When Shivers appears in the shop again, Blythe takes him back to the park, puts Shivers down, and tells the cab driver to "Step on it!".
- The song the pets sing for Blythe at the beginning is contender for saddest moment of the entire show, but even then the writers couldn't avoid throwing in one or two jokes. Sunil sings about how his tears risk flooding the room, then Vinnie adds that luckily he's standing next to the drain. And Pepper "Was it something that I said? Did I joke too much about her (Blythe's) giant head?"
Season 2Missing Blythe
- "99 cans of pet food on the shelf..."
- Mrs. Twombly calling the F.U.N. security guard "young man" when he's clearly middle-aged.
Eight Arms to Hold You
- After many failed attempts to break into Littlest Pet Shop, Sunil tries kicking Vinnie high enough to reach the open window..... He kicks too hard.
- "Great, we look like two clowns after playing in a sewer!"
- Mrs. Twombly's Imagine Spot where she guesses how the pets speak and act and gets it completely wrong.
- The other pets laugh about the pet psychic getting their personalities completely wrong. Vinnie doesn't understand.Vinnie: What do you mean? She said I was smart.
A Day at the Museum
- Vinnie and Sunil ditching Pepper while both agreeing they'd rather be eaten by zombies than tolerate her smell.
Alligators and Handbags
- Vinnie's tail falling off with a 'pop' sound after Wiggles threatens to eat him.
- Blythe follows her dad's advice and imagines Mona Autumn in a moose costume; Cue a shot of Mona in said costume, making a moose sound, with a flaming background behind her.
- At the beginning Sunil manages to scream so loud that it reaches a frequency only Zoe can hear, then the sound attracts an entire swarm of dogs. It later becomes a Chekhov's Gag at the end of the episode.
- When Zoe and Minka try to get used to being a mixed breed and an endangered species, respectively, Zoe develops a Joisey personality and Minka acts like royalty.
- This bit of Lampshade Hanging from Jasper:Jasper: No need to worry your pretty little oversized head.
Blythe: (muttering) I'm not the only one with a big head.
- At the end of the revised commercial, when Jasper amazingly voices the pets as their exact voices, but in the wrong bodies.
- Russel warns Minka to watch out for "gramma rays".Minka: What are "gramma rays"?
- Pretty much the whole gag with the Martian in Blythe's bedroom.
Sunil's Sick Day
- Russell's flashback of Vinnie going berserk the last time he was told that Sunil wasn't coming in that day.
The Hedgehog In The Plastic Bubble
- "Strange English bubblegum."
- Blythe being overly dramatic.
- The entire A-plot. Being a parody of Weekend at Bernie's with wacky cartoon animals, how can they go wrong?
Some Assistance Required
- At the beginning of the episode, the pets all demand Blythe to help them with stuff at the same time.Vinnie: [staring into an empty food bowl as his stomach growls] Blythe, I'm out of food!Pepper: [sitting on a beanbag chair] Blythe, Vinnie's rumbly tummy is keeping me awake!Zoe: [looking into a mirror with clashing clothes] Blythe, I can't find anything to wear!Russell: [fighting with Sunil over a rubber band] Blythe, we both want this rubber band!Penny: Blythe! I need a hug.
- And after Blythe helps them all:Vinnie: [mouth full of food] Wow Blythe, how can you do all that? I can barely do more than one thing at a time.Pepper: [covered in chewed up food] Which is exactly why you shouldn't eat and talk at the same time.
- The antics of the love-struck pets.
- When Russell revives his "Cyril McFlip" persona, the other pets begin singing the song of the same name from "Sunil's Sick Day", but he stops them with a curt "That's enough of that!"
- Russell and Penny pretending to be a couple to lure the Cupet, with Russell saying awkward forced romantic compliments. Adding to that is their outrageous outfits (Penny with a beehive hairdo, and Russell wearing a deerstalker cap and a large fake mustache) But the best part is Blythe's reaction while watching them from the background. One of the best "What the hell!?" looks in the entire series.
The Very Littlest Pet Shop
- Zoe's mini Potty Emergency.
- Pepper throwing a stick past Zoe which lands under the sofa chair that Sunil and Vinnie are sitting on, so when Zoe runs to fetch it she knocks the chair over and sends the duo flying offscreen.
Winter Wonder Wha...?
- When the pets turn the thermostat low to make Parker (a penguin) feel more at home, Vinnie's tail freezes and falls off.
- After they completely freeze the day camp, Vinnie gets his tongue stuck to the floor, then Sunil's attempt to free him results in them getting completely wrapped in Vinnie's tongue. His tongue is bandaged in the next scene.
- Roger's attempts to dig through the snow in front of the shop, which result in him ending up where he started, then the outside of the Largest Ever Pet Shop, and the North Pole.
- Blythe tries to thank Buttercream while imitating her style of speaking, then when neither of them understand what Blythe just said she briefly spazzes out.
- When Blythe pretends to be locked in the storage room, Penny has a list of emergency survival foods. When Blythe asks if bamboo is the only thing on the list, Penny tells her she's correct.
Season 4Littlest Pet Shop of Horrors
- Blythe's Halloween costume in the cold open, with a life-sized plush doll of Applejack.
- This bit from Sunil's story, which starts out Deliberately Monochrome.Sunil: [Dr. Sunilenstein] was also a genius. His first invention? (Dr. Sunilenstein snaps his fingers, and the color palette returns to normal) Color.
- Dr. Handsomeface, the vet's pet dog, and what an obviously terrible doctor he is. When he meets Zoe, he uses a wooden stick to check her temperature, pronounces Fahrenheit as "ferretheit", and mistakes Zoe's hat as a growth. Zoe is too infatuated with him to notice.