- The Superdictionary: When no one was looking, Lex Luthor stole forty cakes. That's as many as four tens. And That's Terrible. Relevant image.
- Once Lex directed an epic burn at The Joker: pic◊.
- In Action Comics #286, Supergirl saved Lex Luthor's life. He flew off the handle, yelled he hated her and tried to kill her again. It didn't help that Supergirl informed him that she saved him because she wants him to pay for his crimes. Lex declared he loathed her◊ more than Superman.
- In Blackest Night, Larfleeze to rival Orange Lantern Lex: "The ring is mine! And if you ever get hair, that's mine too!"
- In "The Black Ring", Lex has a run-in with Death of the Endless. Initially disbelieving, he eventually accepts that she is indeed the personification of Death. His response? He tries to bribe her.
- Starting with Gene Hackman, essentially all versions of Lex Luthor on film have been more or less Bunny-ears-lawyered. Sometimes it works, sometimes... eh. Regardless of this, everyone In-Universe will take Luthor very seriously but with the film audiences generally being able to recognize the subtle nuttiness underlying the character.
- Pretty much every appearance of his on Robot Chicken, especially when Scarecrow uncovers Lex's Old Shame— being the leader of a hair metal band in the 80s called "Sexx Luthor".
- Lex in the Supergirl series thanks to his Magnificent Bastard and Crosses the Line Twice proclivities gets quite a few but special mention must be made of him not only playing his own personal battle soundtrack while betraying/murdering his Kaznian allies but SINGING ALONG TO IT as he kills them.
Funny / Lex Luthor