- The Superdictionary: When no one was looking, Lex Luthor stole forty cakes. That's as many as four tens. And That's Terrible. Relevant image.
- Once Lex directed an epic burn at The Joker: pic◊.
- In Action Comics #286, Supergirl saved Lex Luthor's life. He flew off the handle, yelled he hated her and tried to kill her again. It didn't help that Supergirl informed him that she saved him because she wants him to pay for his crimes. Lex declared he loathed her◊ more than Superman.
- In Blackest Night, Larfleeze to rival Orange Lantern Lex: "The ring is mine! And if you ever get hair, that's mine too!"
- In "The Black Ring", Lex has a run-in with Death of the Endless. Initially disbelieving, he eventually accepts that she is indeed the personification of Death. His response? He tries to bribe her.
- Starting with Gene Hackman, essentially all versions of Lex Luthor on film have been more or less Bunny-ears-lawyered. Sometimes it works, sometimes... eh. Regardless of this, everyone In-Universe will take Luthor very seriously but with the film audiences generally being able to recognize the subtle nuttiness underlying the character.
Funny / Lex Luthor