- Legolas by Laura: The Movie
- Legolas's body is just Legolas's head on the body of Link from the Legend of Zelda Phillips games.
- The designs for Legolas' parents... that is: Legolas in a dress and Legolas with a particularly magnificent Porn Stache.
- Legolas's jaw physically detaches itself from his body when he tries to pronounce "Strdier"
- The Orc Captain is wearing a tuxedo. The rest of the orcs are old models from Warcraft.
- Aragorn, Gandalf, and Legolas get in the same pajama's and sleep in the same bed.
- When Aragorn, Gandalf, and Legolas reach the gates of Mordor (or rather "Mondor"), they demand the release of Laura. The Dark Lord simply pokes his head over the gate and says "no".
- When Laura is shown naked, it's a male body with a piece of raw beef covering the crotch. When Aragorn gives him her coat to cover herself, Aragorn is given the same naked body with the same silly censor.
- In the fight against Gandalf, The Dark Lord is shirtless, using boxing gloves, but still wearing a black hood. Apparently he is fist fighting Gandalf and winning until he is told the ring was destroyed. Yep, the One Ring had apparently already been destroyed, but being told it was destroyed was his weakness.
- On the very last frame before the movie ends, Legolas's head gets swapped with some other guy.
- "Mean while Gandalf is have a fun time trying to distory the Dark lord."
- "Then Frodo said "we came to help you and also we got rid of the ring" and then the Dark Lord said"oh no" and then the magical powers from Gandalf distoryed the Dark lord."
- "Then the fright began" is so wonderful when Man Without A Body reads it. And every instance of "GARDS".
Diane: And then, the fright began.
- That first line was even funnier when The Fanfiction Critic reviewed it:
legolas: they bet u up and raped u also the dark lord gave u the posion!laura: how did u know that?legolas: (cheerful as can be) when i was ur age, they did the same thing to me.
- And the Legolas said "ohk".
- His desperate attempt to pronounce "Strdier".
- Every time he tries to pronounce words exactly as they are written, which can be a problem due to the blatant and numerous spelling errors...
- The way he says possibly the most infamous set of lines in the fic.
- The trailer for the live-action movie.
- Why did The Dark Lord kidnap Laura?Sauron: Because she has the power to distoy us all the bad guys.
- The word "falut."
Funny / legolas by laura