- In episode 19, when Sebastian is getting tortured for information.Sebastian: Yes... I am the cause of the Black Plague in 1666.
- When we meet Lizzy for the first time.
- Ciel and Sebastian have just gotten home, only to find that the mansion has been 'cute'-efied floor to ceiling, the servants and maid are utterly terrified of Lizzy, and to top it all off, Grell, who has been fully decorated, is hanging from the ceiling. When asked what he's doing, he answers with "I'm dying."
- And in the same episode, Lizzy forces Grell to wear a white, poofy, over-the-top girly dress. Grell's only complaint? He wishes it was a RED dress. Also, Sebastian in a pink bonnet. Just...Sebastian in a pink bonnet. Not to mention his expression.
- Finny forgets about the insecticide dispenser being broken, so Sebastian has to give him money to buy seeds for the garden. Finny then proclaims he'll get something "as cool as a combo robot".
- In the anime season 2, episode 5. The whole thing was hilarious, but Ciel's imagination of himself as a bald monk was probably the best part.
- Chapter 52. "The complete flame in our chests shall not be extinguished by anyone. WE ARE THE PHOENIX!!!" Made even better by the fact that the folks delivering the line range from The Comically Serious to Large Hams.
- The joke reaches its peak in chapter 59. And it is incredible.
- William being revealed to be Blind Without 'Em. When Ronald questions him panicking over a simple pair of glasses, William points and yells at...a brick wall.
- Any scene involving Paula's bells in the anime.Lizzy: Paula, THE BELLS!Paula: Jingle jingle!
- Chapter 66. Just....chapter 66!
- It starts out with Sebastian wearing a pair of bunny ears. If that wasn't bad enough, we get a strange innuendo a few pages later involving Lizzy's "Easter egg" and Ciel "not getting it" even if it wasn't "his choice". AND THEN they actually go on this egg hunt, but with a twist. Whoever finds the egg Lizzy made will win. So then the queen's butlers decide they might play dirty; at which point Sebastian comes up with the rule that every team of two must carry a raw egg in a ladle without breaking the egg lest they get disqualified. After another few pages of the continuing egg inuendo, Agni tries to break Ciel's egg. Cue Ciel having a coughing fit. But when Soma goes to check on him, Ciel stops coughing and smacks the egg out of the ladle Soma's holding. With an evil smile. Must be seen to be believed.
- Later, when Sebastian and Team Phipps & Gray are fighting for Lizzy's egg, the latter's egg breaks. Followed by Sebastian noting, "There must've been a fertilized egg mixed in there."
- Chapter 77, in which we see a 10 year old Edward having just been beaten by his sister, who only started fencing. Lizzy was wearing a frilly, lacy and very probably pink dress. The look of concern on her face clinches it.
Funny / Kuroshitsuji