- The opening dream sequence:
Master Monkey: We should hang out.
- The very first lines of the series: "Legend tells of a legendary warrior, whose kung fu skills were the stuff of LEGEND!."
- "I see you like to chew! Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST!"
- "The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full."
- The bandits who go blind from overexposure to Awesomeness. "My eyes!" "He's too awesome!"
- "There is no charge for awesomeness." (Beat.) "Or attractiveness."
- When the "Legendary Warrior" Po encounters the Furious Five:
"Legendary Warrior": Agreed.
- The whole scene-Narm Charm at it's finest.
- Mr. Ping says that once he knows the Secret Ingredient in the Secret Ingredient Noodle Soup, Po will take over the restaurant, just like Mr. Ping did from his father, his father did from his grandfather, who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.
- "I love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!"
- The candle-blowing scene. Oogway has something important to tell Shifu, but decides to start blowing candles out... one... by... one. The only thing funnier than Oogway seemingly preparing to continue speaking only to keep blowing them out would have to be Shifu's understandably irritated expression.
- Finally, Shifu uses his kung fu to blow them all out. Oogway looks a tiny bit surprised and disgruntled (and if you listen carefully, he blows one more time).
- Shortly after that, Shifu and Oogway contemplate who will receive the Dragon Scroll:
- On his first day of training, Po suggests they start with exercises suited to his level, like "level zero"; Shifu says there's no such thing. Later, Shifu gives an evaluation to Po's totally un-awesome displaynote : "There is now a level zero."
- After Po smashes the urn of whispering warriors, the collected souls moan every time Po nudges the pieces.
- The acupuncture scene.
Tigress: OH, THAT'S IT! (prepares to hit him only to be stopped by Mantis)
- When Po suddenly makes a weird face at Tigress:
Mantis: WAIT! MY FAULT! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve!
(Po falls to the floor, revealing that Mantis has jammed at least a hundred acupuncture needles into his back.)
Mantis: And may... have also stopped his heart.
- Po's simple excuse of "getting a cookie" is priceless, as well as how surprised Shifu is by it. Also a Moment of Awesome considering that Po punched and kicked through the wooden cabinets and drawers, moving pretty agilely for food.
- "Don't tell Monkey."
- It's made even more hilarious in the credit scenes; Monkey's looking for his almond cookies in the jar and finds them missing, while Po is outside, with the cookies in hand!
- The bit where Mantis tries to hold the bridge ropes by himself.Mantis: Go! (grabs ropes, strains from holding them) AUGH, WHATWASITHINKING?!
- (imitating Shifu) "You will never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!"
- Followed up by Po continuing his impression with an unamused Shifu standing right behind him.
- "Ooohoohooohh! My tenders!"
- Po tells his father, "Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son..." immediately followed up by "Po, I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago... the Secret Ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup!".
- From Shifu: (eyes closed) Panda, we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
- The chopstick fight.
- "It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung! It is his!" (points dramatically to the empty space where Po was standing) "Where'd he go?" (cut to Po running away, screaming like a little girl)
- The Hall of Warriors contains many revered kung fu artifacts but some of the things border on ridiculous:
- Right at the very end, Shifu thanks Po for bringing peace to the valley as well as to him, before he proceeds to slowly close his eyes:Po: No no NO! Don't die, Master Shifu! Please!Shifu: (abruptly opens his eyes) I'm not dying, you idiot! ...I mean, Dragon Warrior. I am simply... at peace. Finally.Po: Oh. So... I should... stop talking?Shifu: If you can.Po: Oh. 'Kay. (long Beat) Wanna get something to eat?Shifu (with long-suffering sigh): Yah.
- Especially with how his eyes go wide open, implying that's Shifu's also a Big Eater.
- Po and Tai Lung fighting in the climax is a mix of Moment of Awesome and this:
Po: "Don't tempt me."
- Tai Lung foreshadowing his eventual humiliation at the hands of Po: "What are you going to do, big guy? Sit on me?" Why yes. Yes, he is. Repeatedly. All the way down the stairs. For extra points, there is a loving slow-motion zoom at Tai Lung's shocked/pained/humiliated expression as Po squashes him at one point.
Tai Lung: The scroll is giving him power! Noooo!
- Afterwards, Po reveals the Dragon Scroll, and taunts Tai Lung ("You want it? Come and get it!"). Cue Tai Lung sucker punching Po and taking the scroll... only for Po to bounce back from a pillar and stomach-punting Tai Lung. Tai Lung's reaction (shaking his head in disbelief) also counts.
- The beginning of Po and Tai Lung's fight where Po makes a mocking-taunt-face towards Tai Lung while making Funny Bruce Lee Noises. Tai Lung then begins running toward Po in slow-motion. Cue Po getting an Oh, Crap! face, then turning to run while shouting in slow-motion, "Whoa!"
- When they fall down the stairs, at one point Po lands in a tree. He then uses it to his advantage by flinging the tree to hit Tai Lung, who cannot avoid it because he was midair.
- A Call-Back to the chopstick fight from earlier: Po is on stilts, Tai Lung is below him, and the Dragon Scroll is between them. Tai Lung is about to grab it when Po throws a wok at Tai Lung's face, knocks over a cart full of woks and other cooking supplies and hides it under one with the stilts, then starts switching them around in a blinding-fast Shell Game. Then Tai Lung just up and cheats by doing a Ground Pound that tosses all the dishes into the air at once. Po's dismayed reaction to this is funny enough all on its own.
- Tai Lung then attempts to fight off Po to get to the Scroll, but Po on stilts proves to be a major hindrance to him because Po kept on impeding his movement. When Tai Lung cheats again by shoving the stilts aside, Po falls on top of him.
- While chasing the scroll (which is nothing but a long series of awesome and funny moments, often both at the same time) at one point it gets stuck in a high place, so Po imagines it as a giant cookie to reach it. Tai Lung's reaction sells it:
Tai Lung: *gasp* The Wuxi Finger Hold!
- Tai Lung kicks the building the scroll is stuck in down, hoping to bring down Po with it. This ends up biting him in the tail when Po's frantic climbing sends a few roof tiles loose and they hit Tai Lung in the face.
- Tai Lung hits Po with the nerve strike attack thingy and he keels over...only to start laughing when Tai Lung keeps punching him. "Stop it! I'm gonna pee! Don't!"
- Shortly afterwards, Tai Lung sends a punch to Po straight in the belly just as he stood up. Cue Po keeling backwards, then rebounding and double-punting Tai Lung, sending him flying.
- Po tricks Tai Lung into biting his own tail. Cue adorable kitten squeak.
- Tai Lung's reaction to Po using the Wuxi Finger Hold.
Po: *smirks* Oh you know this hold?
Tai Lung: *terrified* You're bluffing...you're bluffing! Shifu didn't teach you that!
*Tai Lung gives off a weak smile of mislead hope*
Po: I figured it out.
*Tai Lung stares in utter disbelief on how that is even possible, then winces in preparation of what will happen next*
Po: *flexes pinky* Skadoosh.
- From the tie-in video game: Po is hopelessly lost in a desert while trying to get back to the Jade Palace. He comes across Tai Lung's secret training ground and comes across Tai Lung himself (either him or an illusion, it isn't made clear).Tai Lung: "Why have you come to my training ground?"Po: "Your tr- tr- Oh..."Tai Lung: "WHY!?"Tai Lung stares at him for a moment, then shoves him off the platform they're standing on.
- There's this bit near the end of Tai Lung's prison break. No dialogue, but it's still too funny for words.Commander Vachir: (growls)Tai Lung: (growls)Zeng: (squeaks)
- Tai Lung's sheer disbelief at Po being The Chosen One.
- When Po and the others first learn that the Dragon Scroll has nothing but a reflective surface, Po tries to show it to Shifu. Shifu starts to refuse, claiming that he's not allowed to look at it - and then seconds later, he snatches it out of Po's hands and looks at it, opening and closing it a couple times to make sure he's not seeing things.
- Tai Lung later does the same thing, as if he's checking another page.
- An easy-to-miss one: during the Big "WHAT?!" sequence after Po is named the Dragon Warrior, the last person we're shown is Mr. Ping, who was previously outside the arena. So how'd he get in? He opened the door. Meaning all that work Po did to get into the arena was completely unnecessary.
- When Mr. Ping tells Po about the secret ingredient of his Secret Ingredient Soup, he starts with "There's something I should have told you a long time ago", which is the same line that he says when talking about finding Po in the sequel. There are two things this could mean. A, he intended to tell his son about his adoption, but chickened out at the last minute. Or B, he treats his Secret Ingredient Soup with the same seriousness as he does the matter of his son's adoption.
- Master Oogway on Po being chosen as the Dragon Warrior: "There are no accidents."Shifu: Yes, I know. You've said that already. Twice.
Oogway: Well, that was no accident, either!
Shifu: (muttering) Thrice.
- After Crane helps Po out of a split:Po: Thanks.Crane: Don't mention it.Po: No, seriously...Crane: Ever.
- The rhino guard putting his hand over his mouth after he accidentally shoots Tai Lung's wrist restraint. Doubles as an Oh, Crap! moment.
- When Master Oogway is gently remonstrating with Master Shifu, reminding him to let go of the illusion of control, Shifu insists that there are things he can control!Shifu: I can control when the fruit will fall! Hi-YAAA!
- He viciously side-kicks the tree, causing peaches to fall around him...and one to drop directly onto his head.
Funny / Kung Fu Panda