It would be easier to say "the entire AAR", but some of the hightlights include gems like these:
- Phargle's previews can often elicit a chuckle or two:"Can it be that all is quiet and well in Knud's life? Will his marriage to Gisele be happy or will she always look like she's crying? Will a girl's name save Helge? And what will Knud do with all of his problems? You'll never believe the stunning tale of bastards, crusades and extra-marital sex in the next installment of the adventures of Knud Knýtling!"
- His opinions on his wife Uta."Even lazy and sick, Knud can run fast when his wife is naked."
- After's Torben's birth:"There, I've done my husbandly duty and, thankfully, a miracle-worker offered to cure me.""I need to get out of Halland before she catches me again."
- Upon discovering Uta's infidelity, she decides to become chaste. Cue Knud's reaction:"Knud Knýtling wins again! Except I'm still married to a fat, reckless, lying, German cow of a star-spangled wildebeast whore."
- After's Torben's birth:
- Knud's reaction to dying:
- And what comes immediately afterwards, (sung to the tune of the Blackadder theme):