- "Here are some lies you can un-rely on."
- "You have found my finding. But now I've lost my losting, so I'll have to find another."
- Speaking of the Wonderland section of Castle Oblivion, no matter what you do, the Queen of Hearts accuses you of stealing her memory. If you mess up anything, she uses that as proof of your moral failings and has you executed. If you do everything right, she claims that you're obviously trying to make yourself look good, which proves your guilt, and has you executed. If you do everything wrong, she "accuses" you of trying to be nice to people and gives you a fitting punishment, not executing you, and says "See how you like having something nice done to you!"
- In the HD remake, the entirety of Hollow Bastion II (a.k.a. debugging Riku) is Sora trying to cheer Riku up and Riku turning everything Sora says into a joke at the Keyblader's expense.
- The 2.5 HD Remix version reveals Iago's reactions to getting attacked by Data Sora when it comes to reclaiming Genie's lamp and when it comes to attacking Jafar's lamp. Needless to say, he's not quite happy about what Data Sora's doing to him.
- Two of the areas in Wonderland are a hedge maze where you need to evade the Card Soldiers to get through, and both of them experience a glitch. In one, the maze is suddenly filled with Card Soldiers who refuse to move, while in the other, they're zipping around the maze like someone had hit a fast-forward button on a video player.
- The Zero-One Keyblade. It looks like Sora lumped a bunch of pixels together in a vaguely Keyblade-like shape. But don't be fooled; that's a real Keyblade, despite being made by a program. And it just might be the most effective Keyblade you'll get in the game. Now you can have fun spreading low-resolution havoc from any distance!
- Eliminators can be a huge pain to deal with and very scary, but they will always try to teleport next to you in case you try and ruin away. Couple that with Haste LV 2 and a bumpy terrain, and you will be having a comical Chase Scene. Add Yakety Sax and...
- In Castle Oblivion: Olympus Coliseum section, you'll come through Hercules that agrees to help you with Hades should you defeat enough of shadows. Defeat more than 30 and he makes a hilarious expression wondering what was Sora fed on he is so strong.
Funny / Kingdom Hearts coded