- Mari finding Takumi's silly red underpants.
- The Dolphin Orphenoch arc. Just the reveal of the Love Dodecahedron, which can be summed up as Mari looking really awkward, Naoya staring at her like a lovelorn puppy, Yuka staring at her with a Death Glare that makes her look like Sadako, and Keitaro looking at Yuka like a slightly more lovelorn puppy. No, really.
- And after that too. There's something about seeing half the cast sick as dogs for no reason at all.
- The episodes where Keitaro and Kaido inexplicably become bros and decide to go punk, complete with dyed blonde hair. In 33, Kaido demonstrates this by dancing to loud punk music, and Yuka is totally into it!
- Takumi is not much of a technical fighter and his transformed battles are pretty much brawling. He acts so brutish, like a bar brawler or some guy fighting in a stadium or even a concert, that it becomes freaking hilarious.
- Takumi's finesse has no limits. Really. In Kamen Rider #4 special, he's fighting a fleeing monster who falls to the ground. What does Takumi do? He delivers a FREAKING SLIDING TACKLE, just like a soccer player. This is TEN YEARS after the end of his series, and he still hasn't changed a damn bit.
- So, there's this new Orphenoch/Rider in Paradise Lost. OK, then—WAIT, IS HE SPEAKING PERFECT ENGLISH?
- Better yet. He's played by a Chinese actor (making him the first non-Japanese Kamen Rider).
- The reason he speaks perfect English? Rumor has it that his Japanese was SO BAD, they had to make him speak something else.
- The Hyper Battle Video as a whole, where fans drew up designs for a new weapon for Faiz. The winner was the Faiz Sounder, a boombox. There was only one way this could go.
Commenter on Facebook: Takumi's mind scares me.
- On its own, the Boombox compels all people nearby to start dancing and singing uncontrollably, while when activated by Faiz it releases a Sonic Soundwave. With everyone singing the most outrageous genres, from nursery rhymes to opera and ending with the most purposely ridiculous musical fight ever in a tokusatsu, it brings the laughs out. Even better, the entire thing was revealed at the end to be a dream by, of all people, TAKUMI.
- The casual way Takumi tests out the Phone Blaster in episode 3, like he's playing with a new toy. You can tell he's thinking "Yeah, this is pretty cool," the whole time.
- After firing the first few shots, he stands in a pose that screams swagger.
- How Takumi receives the Faiz Watch is pretty chuckle-worthy as well. Kusaka tossed it at his head, breaking the serious scene of 3 Orphnoch moving slowly at Faiz. Of course, right afterwards, it shows that they're about to become jokes, too.
Funny / Kamen Rider 555