- A "Spooky Scary Skeletons" update for KR4, which gives Halloween-themed portraits for game leaders. For example, Wihlelm II gets vampire teeth, Hoover is replaced by the Marshmallow Man and Hirohito gets Alucard's attire.
- There is a flavour event for the Commune of France about Jean-Paul Sartre publishing his essay where he tries to explain the philosophy of Existentialism. The available option for this event reads as "Great, however I don't understand this".
- A Canadian hockey team losing to an American team in the Stanley Cup game causes Canada to lose political power in IV (the DH version has them hit with a small dissent increase... and the same is true for the USA if their team loses).
- Should Canada succeed in retaking Britain, they get an event about their tech companies making branches in Britain to help them out. What does the button to acknowledge this event say?
- There is currently a Kaiserreich dating sim in development. Yes, really.
- In an event for Austria, where a German zoo exhibition, showcasing the African people and their primitive traditions, reaches Vienna, the option suggests that Austria should have a similar exhibition with their Serbian neighbors.
- One of the AUS's spawning divisions in KR4 is called the 69th Wifelovers. Yes, really. In DH, they were called 69th Wifebeaters.
- In the description for the Union of Britain's Militia national spirit, it mentions that, due to the militiamen's near incessant chanting of "Break the chains! Break the chains!", their officers keep having mental breakdowns.
- This line from the 0.8 changelog:Approximately 1.3 million dead Kazakhs have risen from the grave
- A bunch of lines from the 0.8.1 hotfix changelog:The Grim Reaper is no longer drunk and now properly kills off Moseley and Pelley in the 50s like he was meant to
Amelia Earhart is now a woman, among other numerous typo fixes and clarifications for the US
The Savoyard king of Italy realizes that he should move back to his familys palaces in Roma
The emperor of Italia realizes that the eternal city of Roma should be his capital not Naples
The government of the Republic of Italy has noticed a dramatic decrease in nationalism in Italians, no longer do they want to core Italy twice
The Secretary for exporting the Revolution has informed the president of America that there are more capitalist countries in the Americas that need to be liberated
The secret Guatemalan cloning machine is now hidden from the world, preventing two Arbenz generals
The official Photographer for the White House was able to get a better picture of President Quentin Roosevelt, a clearer photo of Alf Landon and another for interim President Moseley
Quentin Roosevelt no longer looks like Alf Landon
Henry H. Arnorld got his photo taken and thus now has a portrait
The secretary of state for the AUS is also no longer drunk and knows that it is Germany, not Russia, who leads the Reichspackt
Moseley and Pelley now realize that they have their own set of cronies and appoint them after taking power
- The post about the upcoming China rework makes it sound like the rework is some ancient text:The exact origins of the rework are unclear, and the loss of our old forums has obscured a lot of information from the Darkest Hour and Hearts of Iron II eras.
Chinas current legacy content dating from then is now some of the oldest code in the mod, and it seems that efforts were already underway by 2012 to try and improve Chinas situation.
- Playing as Mexico, you can form a coalition government with the Union of Sinarquists to improve your shaky starting position. Eventually they stab you in the back and initiate a coup against the national government. The only clickable box text when this happens?
- One of the focuses for the Hunan Clique's "Socialist Buddhist" path describes how, traditionally, Buddhism tended to view women as inferior and preoccupied with carnal desires. The focus then clarifies the socialist Buddhist approach to this tradition by bluntly declaring "This is bullshit." Unfortunately, the focus description has since been bowdlerised in a hotfix.
- The World Of Kaiserreich video on Hawaii, released April 1st, 2020, is considerably Lighter and Softer compared to the other series videos: instead of being told from a front-line soldier grimly explaining the cause they're fighting and dying for, the narrator is "Smiling" Jack Mallone, a Lovable Coward who views himself as the Only Sane Man for wanting to leave the USA rather than fight and die for any of the factions. That itself would be amusing, but there are multiple moments where there is No Fourth Wall (along with poking fun at some elements of other WOK videos):"Smiling" Jack: "Once I realized what way the wind was turning, I hightailed it straight out of our lovely new American Union State, pretending to be part of a traveling religious cult of conscientious objectors. Now that there's a story all unto itself, but the algorithm demands we keep it short, so on we get.""It was a wonderful, wacky trip. Met some weird characters along the way; when we crossed that there Colorado line, there was this one fella you wouldn't believe it! Hauled a man-sized rifle wearing nothin' but a ball cap and and rolled-up sleeves at sub-zero temperatures above 5000 feet! Other fella, met on patrol in the western fringes of the Union State, wearin' a cowboy hat like he was fixin' to be Clint Eastwood. (Phone rings) What do you mean Clint Eastwood is 8 years old?! Fine, what's gonna make sense then? My Darling Clementine? (Beat) 1946? Hell, we'll roll with it. (Film cuts ahead) -patrolling the western fringes of the Union State wearin' a cowboy hat like he was fixin' to be Henry Fonda. That there's a Western hero from the 1940s for all you kids out there."
- A possible event for Russia is to have Germany threaten them. The responses are:Who cares?...and start free screenings of anti-German movies, too.
Funny / Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg