- Hadji gets a couple for "The Alchemist". The first comes when a scaffolding collapses around him. Jonny and Jessie inform Hadji that they're going on ahead.Hadji: Oh Hadji, are you alright? Not hurt or anything are you my friend? No, Jonny. I am perfectly alright. Several iron pipes have just played Big Noise from Winetka upon my head, but fortunately, I wear a turban.
Hadji: Ah. Hobson's Choice, I see..
- The second comes when Hadji is being held at gunpoint and instructed to execute the alchemy routine on the computer. When informed that if he doesn't cooperate, Jonny, Jessie, and himself will be shot and killed, he smirks, and puts his finger on the gun's muzzle.
- In "Ghost Quest", after Jonny and Jessie were made to kiss through spectral possession, they've escaped the island just as it vanished. Jonny notes that the clock on the ship is showing the same time as their arrival on the island hours ago, Jessie gets a golden one.Jessie: Time stood still for me, too, Jonny.
- "Manhattan Maneater" reveals that Race Bannon is Genre Savvy enough that he might as well set his watch by the Quest's activities.Race: Wanna join 'em?Jessie:We can?Race: Sure. With Jonny and Benton's track record, it's a buck to a bent dime that they'll be needing us to pull their fat out of the fire sometime in the next twelve hours.
- "Return of the Anasazi" has Jessie critiquing Jonny's piloting skills.Jonny: Relax. I've flown hundreds of hours with your Dad.Jessie: Yeah, but how many have you flown without him ?
Jessie: Rotate, Jonny. Rotate.
- And as Jonny tries to take off:
Jessie: How many hours did you say you'd flown with my Dad?Jonny: Hey, even monkeys fall out of trees, sometimes.Jessie: What's that supposed to mean?Jonny: Ask Hadji. It's one of his.
- And finally, as Jonny "lands" the plane and it flips upside down.
- In "Expedition to Khumbu", after freeing Jonny and Hadji from a cage dangling over a cliff, climbing back up the rope to help her Dad pull them to safety, Jessie snarks at Jonny and Hadji.Jessie: I thought you guys would be lighter.Hadji: Ah, but you see, we are heavy. With Wisdom.
- In "Alligators and Okeechobee Vikings", Hadji claims that it is Against his religion to be eaten by reptiles.
- An early episode features Jessie complaining that Jonny's suggestion will "take all day". Jonny replies "All day is not necessary when only a moment will suffice." Jessie gives him a flat look while snarking "You've been hanging around Hadji too long." More amusingly, Jonny's comment actually makes sense; Jessie's just annoyed he's not being straightforward.
- Another early episode has the team flying near the North Pole with a good look at the Aurora Borealis. Jessie launches into a scientific explanation of the lights and the team's reason for being up there for research. Johnny just wants to test out the new equipment, including the snowmobiles. Race hears this and look over to Benton.Race: Benton, you sure we didn't swap kids?
- In "Other Space", Race bumps into an old flame, causing Jessie to grumble that just once, she'd like to go somewhere where they didn't bump into one of her dad's exes, prompting Jonny to quip, "Doesn't look so 'ex' to me."
- From the same episode, Race comes in to find Hadji at the computer console, and quickly surmises that Jonny and Jessie disobeyed his orders to slip into the other dimension to attempt to rescue Dr. Quest. Hadji's reply is a matter of fact, "Of course they did."
Funny / Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures