- JBL's "weather report" from the top of Titan Tower on the 1/26/15 "edition" of Rawnote . After giving a fake, sarcastic report, JBL made it very clear that he was not happy with being the only one out in the cold, claiming he needed a sherpa to help him get to the roof.
- Bradshaw tried to teach Taka Michinoku how to drive and smoke a cigar. It did not go too well.
- He once responded to the What? chants with, "This is not 'Sing-Along With JBL' time. You will be quiet."
- If the Godfather shows up, JBL is guaranteed to go nuts with happiness, like a little kid seeing Santa Claus. For instance, here's his reaction to the Godfather's return at the 2013 Royal Rumble.Godfather's music hitsJBL: OH HERE WE GO!!! HERE WE GO!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!! THE GAAAAADD-FATHAAAAA!!!
- Monday Night Raw, 1/15/2015, when Sting appears on the Titan Tron, JBL believes its not Sting but a picture of him. Then the picture starts moving. Cue Sting's entrance and the Vigilante himself making his first appearance on Raw.JBL: That's not Sting, that's a picture of Sting!
- At WrestleMania 32, Michael Cole and Byron Saxton are doing their best to sell the importance of the Women's Championship Triple Threat during Becky's entrance. JBL...not so much.Michael Cole: You heard what WWE Hall of Famer Lita had to say on the kickoff show. There she is, holding the new WWE Women's Championship that will be presented to Sasha, Becky or Charlotte here tonight!Byron Saxton: Becky has lived by the philosophy "dare to be different, dare to embrace your own style and dare to trust yourself to succeed!"JBL (reading a sign in the audience): R-Truth is poopy?!"
- During a match between Carmella and Aliyah on SmackDown Live, James Ellsworth is in Carmella's corner. As usual JBL is not happy to see him, but this time his grumbling provokes the prankster spirit of the production guys.JBL: Why does the camera have to pick up Ellsworth? We've got 48 cameras here, can we not get a camera shot without that freak in the background?!Camera immediately cuts to a solo shot of Ellsworth.JBL: OH COME ON!!
- Survivor Series 2016: What is the first thing that JBL, a SmackDown commentator, says when SmackDown defeats Raw in the men's traditional 5-on-5 elimination match?
- His Ride Along appearance with Michael Cole and Byron Saxton, where he and Cole abandon Saxton in the middle of nowhere. It's a dick move to be sure, but JBL's genuinely puzzled-sounding "Byron, are you NOT in the car with us?" when Saxton inevitably calls to figure out where they are is deadpan Troll JBL at his finest.
- During their 2017 Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Teddy Long, JBL and Ron Simmons put on what was basically a comedy roast of Teddy telling old stories about how cheap Long was that had the entire audience laughing.
- Backlash 2017: When Jimmy Uso discards Tyler Breeze's old woman disguise, he throws the dress towards JBL's face. JBL's reaction must be seen to be believed.
- Raw 25: JBL, along with Ron Simmons, Heath Slater and Rhyno were playing a game of poker. And when Slater draws a pair of 3s, JBL draws a full house and wins the hand. This would lead to this banter:Slater: Hey, I've got KIDS!JBL: Yeah, and their daddy's broke!
Funny / John "Bradshaw" Layfield