- From the sequel, Harbinger's first appearance on the derelict Collector ship:
- "MISS ME?"Shepard groaned. "Not this again...""ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, WE ARE HARBINGER, AND THIS HURTS YOU.""SUBMIT SHEPARD! MY CONTINUED VERBAL ONSLAUGHT WILL TEAR YOUR SELF-ESTEEM APART
- From the third one, "Blood and Plutonium". Harbinger and the Reapers glassing Pluto after mistaking it for Earth.
- Harbinger: (to the other Reapers) THIS WAS JUST A WARM UP, ALRIGHT?
- Also from the third one: The Alliance Defense Commitee turning Obstructive Bureaucrat into an art form.
Funny / Inglorious Bosh'tets