Per wiki policy, Spoilers Off applies here and all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned.
open/close all folders
Season 1 / Football Frontier arc
- The first episode has many funny moments, due to Endou's attempts at finding new memebers for the soccer club and most of the original memebers being either crazy or lazy.
- Kabeyama tries to hide before the first match against Teikoku in a locker and Kurimatsu mistakenly thinking that there was a ghost inside the locker. When he is found by Endou, the latter is scared to the point of falling.
- Also, when Endou was trying to find him at the bathroom, he accidentally peeked in where there was someone else, annoying that person.
- Kabeyama's hissatsu, Kabeyama Spin!
- The others' reactions when Max says that the whole team had no physical strength whatsoever, followed by this comment:Max: Ah, sorry. Did that depress you?
- When Haruna first joins as a manager, she introduces herself in an over-the-top manner to the point where the boys question if her last name is really "Otonashi".Handa: Otonashinote , huh?Max: Are you sure she's not mixing it up with "Yakamashi"note ?
- The first-years failing to create (rather ridiculous) hissatsu techniques in episode 5.
- Shishido's idea, "Shadow Hair", is especially silly. He's literally just trying to hide two balls in his hair and make a hissatsu out of that, but just looks ridiculous.
- Kazemaru describing the writing from the secret manual as "appallingly messy handwriting" as the atmosphere became dark.
- Also, he asked Endou if his grandfather had good grades at language.
- Everyone fainting after Endou read the secret behind the Inazuma Otoshi because it didn't make any sense. It surely screwed their minds.
- Kabeyama's fear of heights in episode 6. He's scared even of a kids slide!
- The entire match against Nose Junior High. A team of kids who believe they're wild animals is one of the most ridiculous teams ever.
- https://ww1.gogoanime.io/inazuma-eleven-episode-7 5:56 Their faces. Enough said.
- When Megane told a scary story about "The Unopened door", as well as his and Kabeyama's screams after the door opened, even though it was just Natsumi. There's also Domon's Psychotic Smirk.
- Episode 9:
- Natsumi's reaction when the managers had to dress up as french maids. She surely didn't like dressing up as one and it gets funnier when some FanBoys start to take pictures of them.
- During the match against Shuuyou Meito, Max tries to steal the ball from Muteki Hideo, only to realize that he stole a watermelon instead.
- When Hibiki threw off everyone from his restaurantnote because Endou forgot his wallet.
- When Kabeyama felt nervous before the match against Teikoku Academy, Shishido tried to "help" him by tickling him really hard. And then he almost gets hit by screws that fell from the ceiling, and although it's supposed to be a dramatic moment, it ends up being funny.
- In the same episode, Kageyama plotting to crush the opposing team to death with iron bars sounds serious, right? Except it ends up being a really ridiculous scene that they soon forget about and move on.
- Endou and Natsumi's quarrel at the end of episode 16:Natsumi: "It is a noteworthy horse that can return its rider to safety."Endou: Noteworthy horse? Are you calling me a horse?!Natsumi: That's not what I meant.Endou: But you said horse! You said it!Natsumi: I was just using horses as an example!Endou: You do think I'm a horse!Natsumi: You don't get it, do you?Endou: I do! Horses are those animals that run and stuff, right?Natsumi: Well, you must be a horse with the word for deer after it. noteEndou: Huh? Word for deer after it... Deer... What's that supposed to mean?!Natsumi :If you don't get it, then fine! Idiot.
- When Shishido thought Endou and the Mukata triplets were going to have a brawl and made the others panick for nothing.
- Handa's scream when he got repeatedly hit by soccer balls due to Endou forgeting to shutdown the ball machine.
- Natsumi's attempt at making onigiri, which turned out too salty and made Endou's face turn blue.
- Before going to the training camp, Endou's mom wrote his name on his underpants with really big kajis in order to not mix them up with someone else's and she gives Kabeyama as an example. Cue to Endou having an Imagine Spot about him and Kabeyama in their underwear.Endou: How would I mix that up?!
- When Kabeyama, Kurimatsu, Shourin and Haruna had a pillow fight, one of them accidentally hit Someoka with a pillow, annoying him.
- When Kabeyama didn't want to go to the bathroom on his own at night because he thought there might be ghosts, (something Handa mocks him for) as well as him jumping in Handa's arms when Kageno scared them. (Because he looks like a ghost.)
Kageno: How eerie... noteHanda: You're one to talk.
- Actually, everytime Kageno scares somebody (mostly by staying behind them). This scene sums it up.
Season 2 / Aliea Academy arc
- While Raimon were celebrating their victory, Kageno stole the trophy without being noticed and looked rather adorable with it. The others weren't happy and started to fight over it.
- Megane trying to get credit for being the very first person who helped them win the Football Frontier Tournament all because of his "strategic retreat" during the practice match with Teikoku (which was anything but heroic) that brought Gouenji back into soccer, but he is instead insulted for being a deserter, which makes him feel stung by arrows.
- While Kabeyama and Megane were walking through a forest and as the former was giving the latter a cracker, someone (or something) swipes it away from his hand. They look through the bush to find the rear end of a deer, which they presume to be an alien and while they were dashing out of the forest out of extreme fear, they accidentally fall into the river, as a deer begins to eat one of the cookies.
- When Touko entered into the boys' locker room while they were changing. And Endou still has his name written on his underpants...
- Later, when Touko wanted to sleep in the caravan with the boys, Natsumi immediately pulls her to sleep in the tent with the girls instead, out of fear that she might like Endou.
- Fubuki attempting to say "thanks" while he's shivering.
- While Endou visiting the injured Raimon players in the hospital is mostly an emotional moment, there's also a scene where he gets scared at Shourin exercising his kicks on him and looking freakin' adorable while doing it. Even Shishido and Handa were laughing at that.
- After Ichinose meets Rika, she invites him into an Okonomiyaki store and pretty much forces him to eat the food. Afterwards, she says that since he ate the food, he has to marry her and join her football team, CCC Osaka Gals.
- The match between Raimon and CCC Osaka Gals, with Reika using Primadona on Kazemaru and the team's silly techniques in general.
- Megane, of all people, being the first to try CCC's training center, which he finds difficult even at the first level. Once again, he claims to be an expert but doesn't have the talent to make up for it.
- The boys fighting over the food that the Osaka Gals prepared and most of them having a hard time getting it.
- Tachimukai being shy around Endou the first time he met him in person and walking like a robot towards him.
- Also, after shaking hands with him, he tells himself that he'll never wash his hands again, to which Endou replies that he'll have to wash them before he eats.
- Kabeyama and Megane pretending to be detectives.
- While searching for the Flame Striker on the beach, Rika was just goofing off with poor Ichinose being dragged like a doll, Kabeyama and Megane were flirting with some girls and Touko used "The Tower" at some boys who instead of giving information about him, were laughing at her and Aki (who tried to stop her from using her hissatsu on them).
- When Raimon met Tsunami for the first time, he had no idea what soccer is. And a few days later, he becomes Oumihara's captain.
- And how did he make his entrance when he wanted to challenge Raimon to a match? He came flying on a wave and when he landed on the ground, his surfboard almost hit Megane, who calls him out for doing something dangerous.
- Also when playing with Raimon the first time they met. Blocking a shoot in Slow Motion... with his face.
- This only happens in the show, yet it oddly makes sense considering how silly Oumihara's team is half of the time. note Maybe they decided the new guy would like to try being captain in his first match?
- While on the page of Oumihara nonsense—their coach's flirting with Hitomiko.
- When the normally cheerful and laid-back Tsunami was serious, his teammates got scared and actually thought he was sick.
- There's also a Running Gag throughout the episode with Natsumi trying to disappear from the match and get away from their craziness, only for Aki and Haruna to always catch her and force her to stay.
- Touko gives us a few good laughs during the second season, thanks to her tomboyishness. For example when she falls in one of the traps set by Kogure.
- There's also a Running Gag throughout the season in which Aki and Natsumi always feel awkward and worried when she becomes too close with Endou. Special mention for that moment when she kissed him on the cheek in the season finale, which made them both jealous.
- A lot of Kogure's pranks are kinda funny, as well as his signature laugh, but special mention goes for these moments:
- The dinner they had after Gouenji returns to the team after his training in Okinawa. Megane switched his plate with Kabeyama's in order to avoid being pranked, but Kogure put chilli sauce in both plates, so he still ends up eating spicy food. He also tried to put chili sauce in Gouenji's food, but he switched his plate with Kogure's before he could eat, so Kogure eats the spicy food instead.
- After an emotional moment where he confesses how he learnt to trust people and how much he loves the team now, Haruna shakes hands with him... only for her to pull the same prank on him he pulled on her earlier and gives a big grin.
Season 3 / Football Frontier International arc
- In episode 71, Coach Kudou not letting Inazuma Japan practise outside leads to some funny moments. Endou is not happy about this and starts rolling on his bed while screaming "I want to practise!" several times. In the end, they start practising inside (which is what the coach actually wanted them to do), which also leads to some funny moments, such as when Kabeyama broke the wall and Endou getting hit by the ball while being blindfold.
- When Megane says that he has top secret information about Big Waves on a tape, everybody watches it... but it gets cut off by videos of Big Waves playing at the beach, which makes everybody faint. When Fuyuka calls him useless, he doesn't react well.
- In order to investigate where Toramaru always goes, Megane dresses up as a detective, only for him to be pushed aside by Haruna, who also wears a detective costume, complete with a fake mustache.
- Everybody's shocked faces when they discover that the reason why somebody as good as Toramaru didn't play in the Football Frontier was because he's still in elementary school. Then, Megane starts to explain that only junior-high students are allowed to play in the Football Frontier and when he wants to finish his explanation, Fuyuka steals his line, which makes him upset. It's not the only time something like this happens.
- Rika's reason to stay at Touko instead of going home, which is because Inazuma Town is far away from her home and it's troublesome for her to go back and forth between matches. This isn't convinient for Touko, who mentions that she couldn't sleep last night because Rika kept throwing jokes at her and wouldn't let her alone until she laughed at them.
- Inazuma Japan is made by Coach Kudou to train in mud.
- Kabeyama running away from Tsunami because he was too nervous to create a hissatsu with him. Earlier in the same episode, after eating ten plates of noodles and before he was going to order yet another, he loses his appetite when Tsunami encourages him eat to have energy for the hissatsu.
- The first half of episode 78. After witnessing Fuyuka's concern for Endou thinking about a new hissatsu technique, Rika enthusiastically comes to the conclusion that she likes him and plans a date for them. She told Fuyuka how to "help" him, telling her to go on a thrilling roller coaster with him, take him to the shopping district and eat ice cream with him, all under the pretense of helping Enodu. Meanwhile, their date was closely watched by several boys, who wanted to see the romance between them just as much as Rika wanted, but in the end the date failed due to Endou being Endou.
- During episode 81 of the four-part match between Inazuma Japan and Fire Dragon, Hijikata and Kim attempt to head the ball but accidentally smash their heads as the ball passes right through their heads.
- Tsunami's fear of planes in episode 84: He trembles, sweats and screams "Send me back to the ocean!", which makes the people around him laugh.
- Tsunami imagining himself formally dressed with a big, red, dotted bowtie.
- When Tsunami sees the girls formally dressed, he comments that they look better than he thought, which makes them glare at him.
- When Endou and the team read Saginuma Osamu (Desarm)'s long ass formal letter during season three. After some voice overhear, the rest of the dialogue is fast-forwarded (complete with Chimpmunky voice) to the end.
- The entirety of episode 100. Key words: Kappas and exploding bombs.
- When Fuyuka gives everybody a special bottle of water after one of their usual trainings, she chooses for Kogure one with a plastic frog on it, believing he might like frogs due to his habit to make pranks with them. His first reaction of course, is to scream.
- Speaking of Kogure, in addition to his usual pranks, this season he also has many Hypocritical Humour moments, mostly due to getting upset everytime somebody looks down on him (at least he thinks so), despite doing that all the time.
- When he and Toramaru were excited by the plane flight, he makes fun of Toramaru for being so excited, to which the latter points out that he's just as excited as him. And then they continue to be excited.
- When he takes offense at Hijikata treating him like a kid, he plans to prank him with a marker. Thankfully for Hijikata, he forgets about it when he sees the managers in their dresses.
- When Someoka snarks at his dismotivation during one of their trainings, pointing out that he should have more willpower, he decides to take revenge by tricking him to train with him, only for Someoka to fall into a hole, which annoys him enough to start chasing him. Thankfully for him, Kogure manages to escape due to Someoka not being particularly fast, but when he returns with Hiroto after spending some time in the forest, he isn't so lucky anymore.
- Speaking of Kogure, in addition to his usual pranks, this season he also has many Hypocritical Humour moments, mostly due to getting upset everytime somebody looks down on him (at least he thinks so), despite doing that all the time.
- This gem during the match against Dark Angel:Desuta: Fear us! It'll make your souls all the more appetizing!Rika: Shut up already about souls! You want okonomiyaki sauce with it then, huh?!Desuta: After we're done with these guys, we'll come after you!Rika: My whole self is rotten to the core, so I bet my soul tastes really nasty. How about these two instead? (points at Touko and Haruna, who glare at her) I'm just kidding! Come on, let's cheer them on!Touko: If it comes down to it, I hope she goes first.Haruna: Yes.
- When Kurimatsu becomes Raimon's new captain after Endou and the other third-years graduate, his seniors try to encourage him to lead his team to victory, but they just put weighs on him instead (demonstrated through a Visual Pun).
- This Hypocritical Humour moment from the second to last episode:Handa: You can tell we've all grown out of the days we were so unmotivated.Shourin: You make it sound like a happy ending, but you were the least motivated back then.Handa: Don't mention that!
- If Megane wasn't a Butt-Monkey enough, this season he often has his Combat Commentator job stolen and always makes a big deal out of it.
Inazuma Eleven GO
open/close all folders
Season 1 / Holy Road arc
- Tenma is completely shocked upon finding out that Aki and Endou were classmates.
- Episode 21: Hamano becoming sad when Akane tells him that she deleted the picture of him trying to score because his shot was blocked.
- Episode 24: Kariyas name for Tenma and Shinsukes new hissatsu: Kaboom Jump!
Endou: As long as I think it tastes good, itll work out somehow.
- Natsumi cooks for Endou after The Reveal. While her speech cheers him up, the food she cooks for him is .less than appetizing despite her efforts.
- Go Episode 25: Kariya advises Hikaru to focus on the ball instead of looking ahead. Hikaru ends up smack straight into the goal post.
- Tenma, Hamano, and Shinsuke all end up out of bounds during training despite being on different teams.
- Kariya comes up with a name for a Hissatsu Tactic after being pressed by Tenma and Hikaru and calls it .Run-run-runn-Running! The whole bus took a Beat before laughing at his expense before Hikaru comes up with a better name.
- Midori nearly beating up Hamano after its implied that she has a crush on him.
- When Raimon wins the Holy Road tournament in GOTenma (to Kurama who is making fun of his Companion Cube tendency): Soccer will definitely be happy. *turns to Tsurugi* Isn't it right, Tsurugi?Tsurugi: D-don't ask me!
Season 2 / Chrono Stone arc
- After Protocol Omega 2.0 wrecked Raimon, soccer was banned because of how brutal Beta made it seemed during the match. It tries so hard to seem dark that it just comes across as funny. Try not to laugh.◊
- Episode 14 of Chrono Stone bring plenty with the team trying to learn how to dance. The episode is even called Infiltration! The Great Dancer Mission!!
- Recruiting Fubuki in the Chrono Stone game is easily one of the most silliest parts of the game, first you find Fubuki in medieval France, then you find him in ancient China, then you find him in King Arthur's castle (which isn't even an alternate timeline, as it is a parallel world created by Raimon), then finally you find him in the prehistoric eras which after that you can finally recruit him. Why does he join your team? Because he doesn't know how to go back to his own timeline.
Season 3 / Galaxy
- The first episode has many of them, mostly because aside from Shindou, Tsurugi and Tenma no one in the Shinsei Inazuma Japan has ever played soccer before.
- Morimura Konoha's shoot in episode 5 of Galaxy. She tries to miss the goal, but kicks the ball in such a way that it goes in anyway. It has to be seen to be believed.
- Kusaka confessing his has a crush on Konoha in episode 12. Cute What expressions from the rest of the team. Doubles as a heartwarming moment.Kusaka: I like you! You've got a good heart and a cute face! I'd want you as my girlfriend, so cheer up!The whole team: EHHHHHHSakura: Girlfriend?Manabe: So the reason he was so bothered about Morimura-san is because he's in love?Minaho: Human emotions are so interesting.Tetsukado nods in agreement.Konoha: Someone actually likes someone like me!Kusaka: There's always some who can see the good things about even about you, even when you can't see them yourself.
- Minaho's new hissatsu, named "Look, a UFO!" and the characters' reactions to it. Even funnier when Ryugel and Gandales keep looking for the "UFO".
- What makes it even funnier in the game is that it's actually pretty goodnote , and it just makes the user look like a massive troll.
- In the last episode, Mizukawa holds Ibuki by the collar while angrily asking the others who the members of Inazuma Japan are, where she is and what is actually happening.
Inazuma Eleven Ares
- This golden moment from the second episode.Saginuma: I don't know how many times we'd pretended we were playing in the Football Frontier finals!Reina: You mean you!Saginuma: Um... well...
- After many emotional episodes, we get to see Kidou facing his greatest opponent. Hakamada his butler!. He makes Impossibly Delicious Food for Kidou to eat while he talks to his father about furthering the development of soccer with the reinforcement program. Whenever Kidou takes a bite out of the food he makes a long description about its deliciousness which wouldn't be out of place in Food Wars!note . Kidou tries everything in his power to prevent himself from getting distracted by the food while its clear he is at the brink of caving in.
Kidou (internally): HAKAMADA!!!
- He realizes and accepts Hakamada's challenge and later states that he the genius tactician fell for the trap Hakamada set up and screams his name internally in a similar way he screams "KAGEYAMA!!!".
Ares no Tenbin
- Episode 1: Goujin misnaming Fire Tornado as "Fire Lemonade". Twice.
- Episode 2: Iwato describes Zhao Jin Yun as a big guy as his teammates point out the same thing about him!
- Everyone's getting mad at Goujin for not even knowing who the Raimon Eleven are!
- Zhao Jin Yun's training schedule in a nutshell is downright crazy and the team knows it.
- Episode 3: Hiura shows his teammates his method of watering the school and ground faster, but accidentally splashes them with the hosewater when he's not careful.
- Hattori's reaction when he sees the bald kid who's working for the coach drawing graffiti on the wall that Iwato is trying to clean. Iwato himself reaches enlightenment after spending hours cleaning up the grafiti!
- Goujin gets so fired up over the fact that he thinks his license picture doesn't look good and wants Anna to take another picture of him, but she doesn't, saying that it matches his personality perfectly Later, Ootani takes a picture of Anna, who also doesn't like it and wants it to be taken again.
- Episode 8: Goujin getting upset that his best friend developed a hissatsu when he still hasn't is almost as funny as Kozoumaru giving giving him the stink eye because of it.
- Episode 10: Zhao Jin Yun drawing facial markings on everybody who crosses the line during one of his trainings.
- Episode 11: Zhao Jin Yun's face when Tsukushi tells him that he didn't have any strategies is priceless. He also claims that he has a notebook full of strategies, but the pages fall of and they're all empty.
- Norika expecting Yona to confess to Asuto and give him a love letter, despite her being an old woman!
- Episode 14: Zeus's sponsor is God Bull, it gives you wings.
- Michinari feeling nervous during the interview is almost as funny as Mansaku telling him to loosen up, only to realize he accidentally appeared on TV. What's even better is that while all of the members' parents are amused by the moment, Mansaku's father is the only one who isn't paying attention.
- Episode 16:
- When Zhao Jin Yun talks to Raimon about Hakuren's three ace strikers, he accidentally mixes up Atsuya's picture with that of a shirtless, muscular guy he met in the mountains who also has the title "Bear-Killer" before correcting it.
- After calling Fire Tornado "F. Lemonade" several times and after his teammates expect him to do that again, Goujin this time calls it "F. Almond".
- Episode 17: Hattori getting angry when Nae calls him a girl.
- Episode 20: After Goujin misses out on a Hissatsu Technique again, he uses his "Fire Tornado trajectory correction" "Hissatsu Technique" against Saginuma's "Wormhole" by headbutting the ball. The most hilarious about it is that it actually made a goal and Saginamu didn't even notice it until the announcer said it.
- Goujin's teammates are still whether or not it's a Hissatsu Technique and one of them even says its probably luck.
- Also in the original series "Wormhole" was the first technique to stop the once unstoppable "Eternal Blizzard" and was only broken by putting a lot of power into the shoot. In this series it was defeated, because Saginamu thought the shoot will just be stopped when it goes through the hole and falls onto the ground, but he never thought someone would just headbutt or kick the ball into the goal when it falls to the ground.
- Zhao Jin Yun and Lee Lackey are disguised as bears who sell icecream during the match against Tonegawa Tousen. What could possibly go wrong? They only get clients after Zhao ate all of the icecream and after the match ends and he talks to the team, he leaves Lee alone, who can't get rid of all the kids.
- Episode 24: After Haizaki joins Raimon, he changes into the team's uniform in front of everyone, something the girls are repulsed by.
- Episode 26: Just the fact that the winning goal in the finals against Outei was made with Fire Lemonade. It's as if the writers just made the entire Running Gag for this reason alone.
- We also get to see a flashback of Goujin with his dad before he went to Tokyo. Apparently it was his dad who thought the name was Fire Lemonade, he also said that the name sounds awesome. To which Goujin agrees, they both then guess the hissatsu technique bursts like lemonade and is as hot as fire.
Orion no Kokuin
- Episode 1: Haizaki and Asuto imagining Nosaka eating a banana and a watermelon. Nosaka looks so adorable when he's happy, it's funny.
- Kidou's reaction at Endou's compliment for Gouenji after the latter scores with his newest hissatsu in episode 2.Endou: Gouenji... You sure are Gouenji!Kidou: Endou, what kind of compliment is that?
- Episode 3: Haizaki and Hiroto "hate" each other so much, they become angry every time somebody tells them they make a good team, such as when Asuto shows them on the internet an article that says "The two forwards leading Japan's team, "Inazuma God and Devil!".Haizaki and Hiroto, speaking in unison: Don't lump us together!Tsukushi: You're very synchronized.Both of them: No, we're not!
Hiroto: That straight hair you've got pisses me off, for starters!Haizaki: Shut up, noodlehead!
- After this, they start insulting each other's hair.
- Episode 4 has a lot of random lines and moments that are just comedy gold.
Asuto(with a rather loud voice): Gouenji-san, we've come to visit!Goujin: It's a hospital, so keep your voice down, Asuto! They'll think we're hicks!
- The hospital scene in the beginning, where Goujin is as always the butt of his teammates' jokes, such as when he tries to tell Asuto to stay quiet.
Goujin: Hey, why did you all go so quiet?Hiura: I'm sorry. Your joke just came out of nowhere, so I wasn't prepared to quip.Goujin: I wasn't joking!Asuto: But Goujin-senpai and Gouenji-san's names are kind of similar, don't you think?Sakanoue: You're right! They both have ''gou'' and ''ji''!Goujin: That's not important!
- When he announces his intention to take Gouenji's position as the ace striker until the latter gets better, everybody remains completely silent.
Goujin(with an annoyed expression): What is that Coach going on about, making some bogus character of himself?
- When Zhao Jin Yun wants to show the team video footage of their next opponent, he once again exposes some of his secret content, which includes not only yet another hot chick he has a crush on, but also him in a swimsuit! In the end, he admits that he didn't have anything about Australia's team and that there was no point in the meeting.
- When Goujin and Fubuki have to buy shampoo for the coach and they are wondering which one is his favourite, Fubuki finds two bottles which literally say "I recommend this." and "Japan's coach Zhao Jin Yun's favourite!". The bottles even have pictures of him taking a bath!
Hiura: I will solve this mystery. In the name of my grandma!Kazemaru(with a very deadpan expression): Who on earth is your grandma?
- After Hiura becomes annoyed with how Mutekigahara Fujimaru still pretends to be just a normal boy despite clearly having soccer skills above their level and how he still refuses to tell them who he is, and after Fujimaru leaves the scene, this conversation takes place:
- Episode 8: It turns out the person Golem was writing to the whole time was a guy who finally managed to realize and clear up the misunderstanding. The shock was enough to keep him awake the whole night.
- Ichihoshi convincing some thugs to frame Endou of trying to hurt them, which gets him arrested, isn't funny. What's funny is Ichihoshi trying to pay them with bubblegum instead of money, which leads to him beating them up when they don't accept the pay and threatening to leak the photo of them beaten up on the internet (although off-screen).
- Episode 11: Ichihoshi struggling to press a button that may cause a bus crush is a very tense moment, but it becomes funny when the button is accidentally pressed by Goujin who steps on it accidentally, but instead of causing a traffic accident, it only causes the volume of Haizaki's headset to go up, surprising him and making him lower the volume. Unable to comprehend what happened Ichihoshi presses the button again, only to cause Haizaki's volume to go up once again, pissing him of and wondering if someone plays a prank on him.
- We then go to the foreground and see Nosaka looking at Ichihoshi which suggests he knew about the button and switched them. This also means that he's the one who rigged the button, but instead of making it do nothing, it annoys Haizaki instead.
- Most of episode 14 is hilarious. Kimura is interviewing Asuto, Haizaki and Nosaka for a soccer magazine called Kira Kira☆Soccer Boy where he asks them to tell him the top 3 of a certain subject, and while he gives Asuto a more normal questionnote , but in Haizaki's case, he asks him about the top three best bear products, with him unwillingly revealing his Closet Geek nature.
- And then there's Nosaka who got asked about two subjects. The top 3 gourmet food and top 3 (Changed to 5 at his request) ridiculous Hissatsu's ever shown in the series. Nosaka's comments are gold and his answers for the latter subject almost goes on to Leaning on the Fourth Wall territory.
- Episode 29: Aphrodi's introduction. He introduced himself to the team with grace and a light show. When all this happened, the faces of every player got replaced with Henohenomoheji... except for the girls.
- Episode 38: Asuto, Nosaka and Hiura were trying to sneak in the hospital, with the latter two dressed up as a doctor and nurse respectively. To make it more convincing, Asuto was pretending he didn't feel well. However, he nearly messed it up by complaining about a headache while holding his stomach!
- Everytime penguins are introduced as hissatsu. And everyone keeps it so seriously. And this applies to the later seasons, too.Demonio: I lost... to evolved penguins...◊
- There is even an Inazuma Eleven Ares manga that focuses on Haizaki which is called "Heir of the Penguin". The cover of the manga shows Haizaki and Kiduo having a hand full of baby penguins and one of the chapters during Haizaki's training he managed to awaken a baby penguin as a sign of his growth. It's as ridiculous and adorable as it sounds.
- Many of the goalkeeper Hissatsu look hilarious if they fail. Bat Attack in particular: the goalkeeper going into Bullet Time and jumps for the ball... only to miss and fall flat on their face.
- In the GO games there's an in-universe version of Twitter, and some messages can be pretty funny. One in particular is Shinsuke commenting on their new coach, Kidou:Coach Kidou's glasses look like watermelons.
- Someone's message gets messed up by Autocorrect at one point. Someone else responds with "It's things like this that make me want to leave the internet."
- One of the postgame recruitable characters in GO is... Tenma's dog. Or rather, the dog's head model-swapped onto a normal player. It's as ridiculous as it sounds.
- In GO Galaxy you can recruit a hurricane, we're not joking.
- In GO Galaxy, the aptly named hissatsu called "Sacrifice" is one biggest cases of Refuge In Audicity this franchise has. The goalkeeper summons a portal out of which comes the opponent who made the shot. The confused opponent then acts as meatshield against his own shot and for extra hilarity this is one of the stronger techniques in the game.