Even with the show's Cerebus Syndrome, its still pretty hilarious at times.
The Crappy Cliff
- This exchange:Pickle: "Don't worry guys, I have loads of experience in jumping off cliffs."(Pickle jumps but lands in the elephant poop while screaming)MePhone4: "And it looks like Pickle is out... in three seconds. That's just sad."
- Marshmallow defying gravity.
- Balloon claiming that the challenge is his and falls off the aforementioned cliff. You can guess what happened next."Oh, come on!"
- What's more funnier is the fact that he actually managed to land in the water after more than 20 minutes of falling.
- At the end of the episode:Pepper: "Ugh, it smells so bad in here!"Marshmallow: "It's elephant poop; it's not supposed to smell like roses."
- "Aw, he's dead. Let's poke him!"
Inanimate Insanity II
Cooking for the Grater Good
- This exchange:Trophy: Why in the world would the viewers vote ME off?
- Lightbulb's ethiuanstic response at making the cookie pizza is not considered very funny, until...
Rain On Your Charade
- MePhone4 quickly coming up with a new "challenge" for Lightbulb and Paintbrush: Find the bottlecaps or death. If you listen closely, you can hear Marshmallow saying:Marshmallow: "Oh bottlecaps, where have you ruun from mee? Boooottlecaaaps... where have you ruuun?? From me-"
- The challenges on Mephone's whiteboard.
- Make More Filler
- Pie Eating Contest
- Avocado Peeling (considerable)
- Breathe like really loud
- Zumba Lessons
- Collect my toenail Clippings
- Eat a Quinche Lorraine
- Arguing for no reason
- Sing a Song
- And in the corner of the board is a drawing of Baseball sitting on a cactus, with an arrow pointing to it saying "Make him do this".
- MePhone rushing to start the elimination even though there is none.
- Fan's existential crisis about the game's twists, whilst Paintbrush and Test Tube try to get him back on track.