- Believe it or not, yes, there is one.
- Also, Green Arrow's comment about the Justice League security systems.
- And this gem:Superman: He used a bowline knot.Green Arrow: A what?Superman: A bowline knot—to the tie the other end of the noose to the door. They call it a bowline knot, though he added a Dutch marine twist.Green Arrow: And you recognized that?Superman: It's a common Boy Scout knot.Green Arrow: (internal monologue) I love him and hate him in the very same breath.
- Firehawk asks Ralph about his nose-twitching, saying that Ollie claimed he just did it to get more press. Ralph's totally deadpan response: "Green Arrow has a bald spot. That's why he wears the hat."
- Another small joke is Batman's note for Green Arrow when the super-CSI team is combing the apartment. It's short, but the tone of voice in the writing is so Batman it's hilarious.Ollie,
Crime scene's done.
- Plus, it's signed not "Bruce" or "Batman," but with a Batman logo sticker, like the kind you find on a child's lunchbox.
Funny / Identity Crisis