- SNL's High School Musical 4 skit. Troy (reprised by Zac Efron) returns to give a graduation speech that brutally deconstructs the premise of the movies.
- Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Bad Lip Reading of High School Musical, featured on Disney XD.
- From the first movie - the basketball team's shirt message for the Drama Club. And Ryan's attempts to read it thinking it's all one big word.
- Troy loudly and proudly proclaiming the exclamation point that he has on his shirt.
- When Chad tries to get Troy to see how his wanting to sing has making the whole school go crazy and he uses Zeke baking as an example. Instead of being surprised by it, Troy is surprisingly excited about it and asks what it is that Zeke's going to be baking. They get a couple lines of dialogue about it, until Chad interrupts them.
- The "weird kids" from the first movie audition for the play by speak-singing "What I've Been Looking For", and doing an abstract dance. Miss Darbus calls this performance, "very disturbing", and advises the weird kids to see the counselor.
- The facial expressions during that scene. Kelsi's completely confused, Ryan looks like he is in disbelief.
- In the first film, Chad wears a shirt proclaiming "I come with my own background music."
- "Creme Brulee." It's funny for being random. Where did Zeke get that?
- During the audition scene, a boy runs on stage, silently performing flawless ballet moves, and then goes offstage...apparently crashing into something there, if the sound effects are any indication.
- The end of "Stick to the Status Quo". Gabriella slips upon a spilled container of milk, and her chili cheese fries go flying... Right onto Sharpay. How does Sharpay respond? With a loud scream. Gabriella then tries to clean it off repeatedly apologizing, and Taylor just picks her up and walks off in a "Don't. Just don't" Manner.
- Slightly before that. After Gabriella laments that she can't have people staring at her due the callbacks, everyone starts singing again: the look on Tayrlor's face shows she is thinking Hell Is That Noise and she spends the rest of the song alternating between absolute horror and trying to save herself and Gabriella from the surrounding dancers.
- "What the heck are those two doing in a TREE?"
- Sharpay moves the callback date to the same day when Troy and Gabriella have major events going on. This results in the following caption;Game Day. Callback Day. Scholastic Decathalon Day. HELP!
- From the Screen-to-Stage Adaptation:Taylor: Au revoir, mon ami.
Chad: I love it when you speak German.
- The entirety of "Stick to the Status Quo" could qualify, but two exchanges stick out:
- With the Nerds' cliqué:Martha: Hip hop is my passion! I love to pop and lock and jam and break!
Kratnoff: Is that even legal?
- With the Skaters' cliqué:Ripper: Alright, if Troy wants to be a singer, then I'm coming clean. I play the cello!
Mongo: AWESOME! ...What is it?
Ripper: (Moves his hand back and forth)
Mongo: A SAW?!
- With the Nerds' cliqué: