- Momo telling her team that they are calm and collected professionals, before adding "and if anything goes wrong after we get the case, we have Aoyama blow out the window."
- The Villains leave the Heroes a tip as to what happened to Nirengeki. They stuck a note to the wall saying Imagine a Dead Body.
- Present Mic is not happy about his civilbot replica.
- Vlad King deciding that Sen and Awase, who he has dubbed the Devil Duo, are going to drive him to drink.
- After the heroes launch an offensive against the villains, Sen gets a little too into his role.Sen: WHO WANTS SOME! YOU. YOU WANT SOME!Pony: NO I DON'T! I DON'T WANT SOME!
- Said about Iida after Kendo shoves him as he's running alongside her motorcycle: "Sadly, he stumbled at highway speeds."
- The constant teasing Vlad gets when Monoma uses Quirks that destroy his clothing; 'One for All' and 'Creation' in particular, especially from Midnight.
- Sen and Yosetsu go full Payday 2 in all their scenes, and it is glorious.Sen and Awase did what they did best.They opened fire.
- Con Man's entry into the fray.Kingpin: Con, was autodefenestration really necessary?Con Man: No, but it was funny as all hell.Kingpin: Good point.(some minutes later)Bakugo: DEKU YOUCon Man: Go jump out the window you stupid motherfucker.
Funny / Hero Class Civil Warfare