- A few of the villain's codenames are tied to their abilities, and others are that with a pun thrown in. Special mention goes to Sleight (Itsuka) and Drug-Runner (Ashido).
- Shinso telling his team that they are calm and collected professionals, before adding "and if anything goes wrong after we get the case, we have Aoyama blow out the window."
- The Villains leave the Heroes a tip as to what happened to Nirengeki. They stuck a note to the wall saying Imagine a Dead Body.
- Present Mic is not happy about his civilbot replica. Nor is Aizawa.Aizawa: Who authorized the bot designs? I just want to talk.
- Vlad King deciding that Sen and Awase, who he has dubbed the Devil Duo, are going to drive him to drink.
- After the heroes launch an offensive against the villains, Sen gets a little too into his role.Sen: WHO WANTS SOME! YOU. YOU WANT SOME!Pony: NO I DON'T! I DON'T WANT SOME!
- Said about Iida after Kendo shoves him as he's running alongside her motorcycle: "Sadly, he stumbled at highway speeds."
- The constant teasing Vlad gets when Monoma uses Quirks that destroy his clothing; 'One for All' and 'Creation' in particular, especially from Midnight.
- Sen and Yosetsu go full Payday 2 in all their scenes, and it is glorious.Sen and Awase did what they did best.They opened fire.
- Con Man's entry into the fray.Kingpin: Con, was autodefenestration really necessary?Con Man: No, but it was funny as all hell.Kingpin: Good point.(some minutes later)Bakugo: DEKU YOUCon Man: Go jump out the window you stupid motherfucker.
- Principal Nedzu is delighted by the tactical thrashing the villain team deals the heroes. While the rest of the teachers spend the breaks between confrontations napping, recharging, or trying to make sense of what they've just watched, Nedzu patiently sits with a cup of tea waiting for the show to continue.
Funny / Hero Class Civil Warfare