- In his Let's Play of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, Helloween goes on an angry and Cluster F-Bomb-fueled rant deconstructing But Thou Must! and Skewed Priorities immediately after his character is asked to get a locket back while trying to escape Innsmouth.Helloween: I hate it when something bad is going on, and there's always that ONE PERSON that's like 'Oh, you have to get my precious heirloom'. You know what? Fuck. You. I don't give a crap about your shitty locket, I want to get the fuck out of here!
- In his Let's Play of Doom 3, he occasionally brings up the fact that there are goodies always hidden in the bathrooms of horror games. This finally reaches its apex in the second half of set 12:Helloween: Is there a TV Tropes page for goodies in the toilets? 'Cause if not, someone should make one and quote me. I will quote now - you can add me as a page quote, okay? Helloween says, 'There will always be goodies in any horror game's toilet. Check 'em out. Toilets: Guaranteed to give you happiness.
- In his Let's Play of Silent Hill 3, the second video has Helloween's recap of the series, which is completely jarring to the game's tone, not to mention his "American" accent.
- In Penumbra: Black Plague, during a setpiece moment that he appropriately calls "A Trip To Silent Hill", he wakes up in a corridor full of hands. The first thing he does is shake one of them.Helloween: "Ey, hands! Good day!"
- Helloween's reaction to seeing a hostile dog in Red Lake is to stop talking and laugh at how horrible it looks for a good 30 seconds. It's way funnier than it sounds. His other reactions to the later parts of the game deserve special mention too, especially this:
- Helloween ranting on about wasps and how evil they are. It makes a comeback with full force when he reaches the second section of his Let's Play of Resident Evil 7, where he spends over 5 minutes ranting about how a sane human would get a boat in order to circumnavigate the wasp-infested bayou house.
- Just about any segment in all of his videos that makes him sound like a chipmunk. Or the ones in which he rages instead. Bonus points if he rants angrily while in chipmunk mode.
- Helloween's and Kikoskia's 'Let's Play' of Ian Livingstone's Adventures of Goldhawk books. Their voice acting, improv, nitpicking and their unique yet hilarious spin on the characters must be heard to be believed.
- Helloween's Alternate Character Interpretation of his characters from Bloodborne and Dark Souls III, who are basically collecting taxes note from their enemies throughout the course of their games.Lady Kikoskia: Taxes...
- In his "Let's Replay" of F.E.A.R., his overly powerful rig and quickly-refreshing monitor wreaked havoc with the game's physics engine. Much, much party body ensued, and at certain times Helloween loses his shit when objects begin to do something particularly funny like a body seemingly replacing itself with a cactus and another completely breaking a ceiling lamp off its wires+ . As one commenter said in the very first set, when the party started:"Party body partied himself into a singularity, along with my sides."
- The first 30 seconds of the eleventh set of his S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Let's Play, featuring Crab living up to his name.
- In his Let's Play of Silent Hill 2, during the second part of set 6, he comes across a Mannequin and randomly asks it a couple of questions.Helloween: Do you have a vagina?*Beat*Helloween: Do you have two?
Funny / Helloween 4545