- Peewee gets defensive about Madam Pompadour, claiming she's a "conditioned reflex" necessary to help her get to sleep. Kip's response:Kip: I don't care how you get to sleep. Personally I hit myself over the head with a hammer.
- Kip when Peewee demands he search the spaceship for the Mother Thing: "I'd have done it for another Human, even a stranger with halitosis. I'd have done it for a cat or dog, all be it reluctantly -" but he draws the line at bug-eyed monsters. Until he meets her.
- Kip manages to talk to a Late Imperial-period Roman by splitting the difference between his Spanish and his Latin, although he does fumble when he calls Iunio his 'amigo'.Iunio: And don't call me 'amico'; I'm a Roman citizen - so don't get gay.
- Professor Reisfeld referring to Professors Giomi and Bruck as the "Stratosphere Twins".
- How Kip deals with the annoying Jerk Jock Ace Quiggle at the end.Ace: Smart guy, eh? Don't you know the costumer is always right?Kip: Always?Ace: He certainly is. See that you remember it. Hurry up with that malt!Kip: Yes Ace. (gives Ace his chocolate malt, Ace shoves the money for it to Kip, who slides it back) This is on the house. ( throws the malt in Ace's face)
Funny / Have Space Suit – Will Travel