- Episode one:
Kokkuri: I figured you must have been calling me, so I started haunting you.Kohina: Don't they call people like you stalkers?
- This exchange:
- Episode two:
Narrator: It took him 0.2 seconds to lock the door.
- Kohina tries to smile. Instead, her facial features slide around.
- IT'S A PERVERT!
Inugami: Now, we can nurture our love for each other under the same roof... I can do it! I can marry Kohina-sama! I can do it! I can have &#@ with her!
- Inugami's epic rant, but especially the end of it.
- Inugami tries to trick Kohina into marrying him. Kokkuri's response is to put him in a blender.
Inugami: [Y]ou can choose the yuri route or the normal route.Narrator: Additionally, there is no friendship ending.
- After being blended, Inugami comes back as a woman.
- Episode 3:
Kohina: I am a doll. I am a doll. I am a doll.Kokkuri: Don't absorb her into yourself!
- Puppy-form Inugami-san splitting off into hundreds of Inugamis and smothering and traumatizing Kohina, seemingly trying to absorb her until Kokkuri-san comes to the rescue.
- Episode 4:
- Kohina's summary of her classmate, Yamamoto-kun, and her refusal to suspect him of being anything but an Earthling despite all the blatant evidence to the contrary.
- Episode 5:
- Jimeko's attempts at bullying Kohina by putting flowers on her desk, despite Kohina herself being completely unfazed and telling Jimeko she should try to live for herself more. The reason for Jimeko's bullying? To get Kohina to notice her, of course.
- Kohina uppercutting Jimeko after she pelted her with an eraser.
- Episode 6:
- Kohina gets attacked by an evil spirit and starts melting, but Inugami is able to remould her. Unfortunately, he gets a bit too excited and she ends up looking...wrong. So he shoves her back in the spirit's mouth to soften her up again.
- Episode 7:
Kohina: By the way, "chasing women" was not among the things you said you'd stop doing. Are you going to cheat on her?Shigaraki: What? Of course I won't cheat!Shigaraki: ...I don't think I will.Shigaraki: I probably won't.
- Instructions to dispel Tama's energy barrier are on her cafe's homepage. Which Inugami finds just by googling.
- Kohina's cunning strategy to escape from Tama.
- Shigaraki's willingness to give up all his vices if Girl!Kokkuri marries him...except womanizing.
- Episode 8:
- Absolutely nobody caring that Inugami was stabbed and left hanging in the wall.
- Shigaraki and Female!Kokkuri's Big Damn Kiss. Which ended up being exactly the cure to lift Kokkuri's curse, leading to much awkwardness.
- Episode 10:
Kokkuri: You can talk?!
- For most of the part, the episode is a Tear Jerker. But at the end of it, it's revealed that not only the man's been reincarnated into the maple tree, he can actually talk.
- Episode 11:
Kokkuri: I'll turn you into a baby and reduce your mobility to zero!Narrator: The filthy animal was successfully sealed.
- After the whole incident with the Water of Youth, Shigaraki who's turned only into a young boy (instead of a baby like Inugami) declared his intent to go out and flip skirts. Kohina and Kokkuri tried to stop him to no avail, so Kokkuri made him drink more of the water and turned him into a baby.
- Episode 12:
- The lawyer's phobia? Things he can't sue.
- Kohina asks Inugami to take out the trash. Inugami proceeds to blow up the entire house.
Funny / Gugure! Kokkuri-san