- The gremlins caroling... singing their own theme tune instead of Christmas songs.
- It gets better. They start with an actual Christmas carol ("Joy to the World"), though they're more humming than singing. Soon as Mrs. Deagle opens the door, they switch to "The Gremlin Rag." They are indeed Gremlins, but they're also trolls.
- Mrs. Deagle's death. It'd be kind of sad seeing her break down into hysterics like that if she wasn't such a cold-blooded Jerkass, but instead it's vindictively hilarious to hear why she's freaking out (she assumes they're demons there to escort her to Hell) just before her motorized chair lift catapults her at high speed out the second floor window of her mansion.
- The gremlins watching "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" and loving it.
- Gizmo crying out "Bambi!" when he sees a deer in "Snow White".
- In the same vein, when Mr. Wu tosses Randy Peltzer's money on the couch, Gizmo exclaims "Moolah!"
- When Randal says the new batch of Mogwai could replace the dog as a family pet, Barney gives a whimper and stands up as if he was offended by that. Becomes a bit of a Mood Whiplash when Billy finds Barney strung up outside on Christmas Tree Lights.
- The scene where the Gremlins have taken over Kate's bar and have her serve drinks along with the vignettes of them behaving like regular barflies.
- A lot of the stuff in the bar, particularly when one of the Gremlins sticks his finger in a light bulb socket, while holding a lightbulb in his other hand. The lightbulb actually lights up, but steam starts coming out of the Gremlin's ears (accompanied by a steam-whistle sound effect straight out of Looney Tunes) and another Gremlin rushes over with a fire extinguisher.
- Stripe and a bunch of other Gremlins are playing poker, and one Gremlin has aces taped up behind his ears. Then another Gremlin (dressed up and wearing lipstick to play Stripe's moll) apparently informs him the other Gremlin is cheating, and Stripe shoots him dead and cackles maniacally.
- One gremlin is sitting alone at a table with a cigarette and a bottle of Jack Daniels. When another gremlin starts annoying him with a pair of hand puppets, he gives an Aside Glance to the camera and conks him on the head with a hammer.
- A gremlin drinks himself into a stupor ad falls off his chair. The gremlin sitting next to him leans over, apparently tells the gremlin on his other side, who then cackles with laughter.
- From the first film's Novelization:"I forgot to tell him not to feed them after midnight," [Billy] said, disgusted with himself."Don't worry," Pete said. "I'll stop by after I do my Christmas tree routine. It'll only be eight o'clock.""You won't forget?"Pete crossed his heart. "Word of honor," he promised. "May I turn into a Christmas tree forever if I forget."end of chapterCHAPTER ELEVENPete forgot.end of chapter
- When Billy gives chicken to the five spawn Mogwai, they devour it eagerly, prompting Gizmo to make an adorable expression of disgust.
Funny / Gremlins