- Episode 1
Tail Red: Wow! Talk about an amazing set of twin tails. (realizing something's not right) Wait, that voice! IS THAT REALLY ME?!?!?!
- Episode 1, when Souji transforms into Tail Red the first time, and finds out he was turned into a girl.
Aika: H-Hey! What the heck is going on?!Twoearle: Souji is wearing an all powerful armor, the only chance we have in defeating these monsters: Tail Gear.Aika': I meant, why the heck did Souji just turn into a girl?! (punches Twoearle)
- Followed by Aika's reaction
Tail Red: (grabs her twintails in fear) Eww! Yuck, no way!
- When Lizard Gildy is about to die, he wants to touch Tail Red's twintails. Her response?
- Episode 3
- Souji wonders whether Tail Red can take her super-suit off. The scene cuts to a surveillance camera in the bathroom (installed by Twoearle, of course) where Souji is filling the bathtub with water, after which he transforms into Tail Red and starts stripping down. Aika immediately assumes the worst and has a perverted Imagine Spot of Tail Red exploring her new body, which isn't helped by Twoearle gleefully shouting "She's doing it! She's sticking her fingers in the place where it really counts!". Turns out, the only clothing Tail Red took off were her gloves, and that was just so she could feel her twintails with her bare hands. Our Chaste Hero, ladies and gentlemen.
- Episode 9
- Aika is stomping the ever-loving crap out of Fleaguildy all by herself. Why? As he was a leg-fetishist, he couldn't help but compliment on Aika's legs being a straight line from her flat chest. Even better, she loses a bet she herself made that she could end the fight peacefully, with the intention of asking Souji out on a date if she won.
- Episode 10
- Spiderguildy wrongly guesses that Tail Blue is the Otokonoko because her chest is as flat as any man's.
Funny / Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!