- Queen Jane running around the bridge, granting asylum to the crew, all while continually taunting the highblooded captain.
The Great Escape:
Stillness of Hours:
- Karkat deliberately waiting until Sabiha had taken a big sip of water before revealing Feferi's existence.
- Jinda, the kid Karkat saved, manages to make the conversation not awkward by explaining what she remembered in a very... kid-like fashion.
- And her sheer shock and horror at Karkat not having Farmville.
(i'll see you on) the other side:
- "You can tell there's lethalchemy up the ass in this bitch."
- The Spiceler's attempts to greet Eudora, using the incorrect secret password of a different society each time.