Return to the main page here
- Paraderpy's cover art for Chapter 3, mainly due to the expressions, especially Spike's.
- Trixie dealing with Twilight's Super OCD tendencies in chapter 2.Trixie [after finding out Twilight has verified how to be a good host by reading the manual How To Be A Good Host For Foals]: But Why does a town library even have a book like that?
Spike: Same reason it has "Slumber 101: All You've Ever Wanted to Know About Slumber Parties (But Were Afraid to Ask)" and, one of Twilights favorites, "Art Of The To-Do List".
Twilight Sparkle: Ooh! I want to read that one again!
- Trixie versus the ninja chicken.Spike: She wasn't a ninja chicken...
Trixie: Then explain the flying dragon kick!
- When the Cutie Mark Crusaders tried their hand at a magic trick taught to them by Trixie, Applebloom pulled an apple from a hat, Sweetie Belle pulled out Angel, and Scootaloo, to her own surprise, pulled out Pinkie Pie.Scootaloo: Hey wait a minute... When did Pinkie Pie get in there?
Trixie: That's... that's a good question...
- The sheer outrage of the Mane Six when they learn about Checker's plan has a few moments.Quite right, we need something smart, now is no time for violence there shall be plenty of time for that later, Rarity growled.
That dont sound very ladylike, Applejack replied.
It shall be ladylike violence!
Theyre right, we need to think this over before we do not do something stupid or Twilight bursts into flames Trixie added, watching smoke rise off the furious Twilights mane and tail.
Spike blasted Twilight with a fire extinguisher, much to her annoyance.
- Rarity convincing the board of directors of Monarch Inc. that building a mall in Ponyville isn't a great idea is a Moment of Awesome, but we also have Rarity nonchalantly telling one of them that she's still making a pretty penny even living in Ponyville and:"Ive only been emotionally broken by Discord, attacked by a Manticore, kidnapped by a giant rampaging dragon, had my shop eaten up by Parasprites, been kidnapped by Diamond Dogs, and had my diary printed in a newspaper by a bunch of fillies... this year."
- When Checkers try and take down the Mane 6 and Trixie with her with her dream infiltration spell and Pinkie realizes it's a dream, the part of Checkers' mind dealing with her is subjected to a Scooby-Doo Shout-Out.Pinkie [after 'unmasking' Checkers Scooby Doo style]: Checker! I shouldve known!
Checkers: Yes! And I would have gotten away with it if it were not for you meddling pony! Wait... why did I even say that?!
- After this, Checkers and Pinkie Pie play Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. You can guess what happens to Checkers.
- In Magic Duel, Trixie's hypnosis spell. As Twilight is exhausted, she doesn't shrug it off, and is about to fall asleep... Then this happens:"Yeah...weve worked hard...weve done a good job...weve had a good duel...we entertained the crowd...we entertained the Princess..." Twilight muttered, eyes closing. Then shot open a little. "Wait! The Princess!"
"Yes, shes watching, but you know shes proud of you, you dont need to-"
Celestias personal student shot entirely awake. "Im sorry princess! I didnt mean to fall asleep in class!" she exclaimed, looking around frantically.
Celestia blushed a little. "Um...its fine Twilight...carry on..."