- "Look, I'm eating my own head!"
- Every scene with Sergio is usually a stitch.
- "THROW THAT FUCKIN' PHONE OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!"
- The guy trying to say he is proud of every unit sold of Chocolate Daddy, even as Sergio first coldly tells him out, then out and out screams at him.
- Sergio:We're gonna have to mindfuck him. You ever mindfuck someone before?
Sergio:I'm mindfucking you right now. Feel that?
Sergio:(Grinning)See, thats the beauty of a mindfuck!!!
Aaron:(Awkwardly smiling)I hope you're wearing a condom, because I have a dirty mind.
(Sergio stares, dead serious at him.)
Aaron: Do you know the lyrics to "African Child"?
Smiling African Drummer: Psh, I don't know the lyrics. I just pound the drums and do the African face. (smiles gleefully while pretending to pound drums)
- "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I'M GONNA KILL YOU. SMILEY FACE." As grunted by Sean Combs.
- The entire Jeffrey/furry wall scene.
- Specifically "IIIIII'MMMMMM ALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEEE!" with the camera focused on Aarons face the whole time.
- The reviews for the "African Child" album.
"The most detrimental thing to 'appen to Black culture since the Rodney King beatings."-Aldous
- Aaron completely delusional, ranting on the phone:
"The Nazis had doctors, too. Nazi doctors who fixed Nazi legs so they could walk around being angry!"
- "The name of the song is I'm gangsta"
- A metatextual one that Sean "Puffy" Combs has stated that his character isn't that much of an exaggeration of his actual management style—which is horrifying but awesome.