Even a TV network can produce humor.
- Despite taking considerable measures against it, GSN aired three different Barker episodes of The Price Is Right offering fur coats. note
- At least twice, an episode aired with all of its original (not inserted by GSN) commercials a Bud Collyer To Tell the Truth (December 23, 1966) and a Dick Clark Pyramid (July 20, 1978).
- There have also been at least two occasions of some original commercials remaining, both on Richard Dawson's Family Feud a showing of the August 15, 1977 show left in the commercials between Fast Money and the closing segment, and a 2000 airing of a 1979 episode left in ads for Stove Top stuffing and Maxwell House coffee.
- When the February 28, 1952 episode of Winner Take All was reran in September 2004, GSN accidentally showed an affiliate identification card (specifically, WNBT in New York) for a few seconds.
- In 1998 when GSN was still airing The Price Is Right, they aired a promo for a fake video called "Golf Bob's Way" which had Barker offering putting advice for the Hole in One pricing game.
- In the early 2000s, whenever they ran into technical issues on the air, they'd put on a slide that read the following (with the "Jeopardy!" Thinking Music playing in the background):