- Bongo trying to climb a tree.
- Funnier still is when one of the Chip-and-Dale reminiscent chipmunks imitates his second attempt, which ends with him landing square on his head. And his buddy gets the giggles.
- Willie the Giant himself is pretty much hilarious to watch with his absent-minded, silly, childish behaviour.
- Willie's intro song; 'Fee Fi Fo Fum'.
- "Fe, fe, fe, fe... Fifi? I don't know no Fifi!"
- What also make this funny is how he appeared quite scary, apparently carrying a mace... then he comes in dribbling a basketball.
- When Micky tries to trick Willie into becoming a fly... only for Willie to become a bunny instead.
- A lot of Edgar Bergen, Charlie McCarthy, and Mortimer Snerd's dialogue:
- "And then, something bad happened." [...] "They built a schoolhouse."
- "All around was misery... misery... misery" [...] "Just like the eighth grade."
- "I cant see very well with my eyes closed. My eyelids get in the way."
Funny / Fun and Fancy Free