- It's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!
- Also a CMOA.
- The Monster's lecherous growl upon finding Elizabeth can be very corny, almost having a tone of 'Hey, baby!'
- Despite it being the censored version, Frankenstein's line of "In the name of God, now I know what it feels like to be God" sounds more like he's swearing with the thunder overlapping his exclamation.
- The old Baron, Henry's father, is quite the Deadpan Snarker. He has several memorable lines, but probably the best is when the burgomeister is trying to butter him up before the wedding:Burgomeister: No wedding? But the young Herr Baron, the very image of his father...Old Baron: May heaven forbid.
- While Fritz's abuse of the Monster is heinous, he is a pretty funny character. His reactions during the brain-stealing scene are humorous, as are his cantankerous reactions to Henry's friends showing up to the laboratory on the night of the Monster's birth.
Funny / Frankenstein (1931)