- "You ever see a little girl with THESE before!?" Which is followed with Silvia calling Sigurd a moron.
- Tailtiu referring the revered Valkyrie Staff as a "Dirty ol' stick" or "Grubby old cane", which prompts Claud to chastise her.
- Patty, despite being chased by a horde of Loptous priests and Shannan for having the Balmug, will still stop right in the middle of the desert to Squee! over the latter once she realizes who he is.Patty: Hey! You're not Prince Shanan of Isaac, are ya?
Shannan: ...Yes, I am.
Patty: Whoa! Really!? Oh my gosh... I can't believe it!
Patty: I have been an admirer for so long! I always dreamed of meeting you, but never did I...
Patty: I just can't believe it! I must be dreaming!
- The Nea Fuyuki adaptation is pretty funny, too: It starts off with Shannan listening to Cutozo talk to the other Dark Mages about eliminating Seliph from a distance. You go to the next page and Patty is suddenly right behind Shannan. While he's dealing with the Dark Mages, she starts to sneak off with Balmung. When Shannan snatches it from her, she freaks out.Patty: Kyah! No!! I'll be ruined for marriage!
Shannan: Stop being silly! I didn't touch anything!
- If she speaks to Seliph later, she introduces herself as Shannan's girlfriend. Seliph immediately calls her out.
- The Nea Fuyuki adaptation is pretty funny, too: It starts off with Shannan listening to Cutozo talk to the other Dark Mages about eliminating Seliph from a distance. You go to the next page and Patty is suddenly right behind Shannan. While he's dealing with the Dark Mages, she starts to sneak off with Balmung. When Shannan snatches it from her, she freaks out.
- If Silvia and Claud speak in Chapter 4, he'll ask her if she's run afoul of bandits because "you appear to be running around in your underwear".
- Silvia and Alec's lover conversation in Chapter 5 strongly hints at a Shotgun Wedding.Alec: C'mon, Silvia. You gotta start actin' a bit more grown up. You are a full-blown mother now.
Silvia: Don't talk to me like you're my father or somethin'! It was all your fault anyway.
Alec: Hey now! I think the, ah... willingness on both sides led to our little surprise, don't you?
- In Chapter 26 of the Nuts Fujimori manga, Erinys demands to know who Shanan is. When Arden reveals his identity, Ferry is shocked... and immediately wonders if Sigurd is gathering all the princes in the world for a harem.Ah, how immoral! But I'd like to at least take a peek...
- In the Oosawa manga, Lester and Diarmuid show up to save Edain and her abbey from Dozelian troops. Then Lester's mother Edain sees and recognizes him... but the villagers don't. Then, Lester falls from his horse and almost gets beaten up. Except that it's implied Lana beat up the villagers to defend him. Before giving him The Glomp."Everyone, pay attentioooooooon! THAT'S MY SON!!!!!"
- Larcei's interactions with Ulster and Lana this continuity, since she's portrayed as the Energetic Girl to her brother's Savvy Guy AND her best friend's Savvy Girl.
- When Lana takes care of Ulster after he and Larcei kill Danann together, their friends realize the chemistry between them. Larcei and Seliph begin gossiping (and Larcei even goes Breaking the Fourth Wall) while Lester is comically unimpressed.
- This exchange.Brian: Iucharba, you FOOL! Are you trying to destroy house Dozel?!
Iucharba: Well, hello to you too, Brian.
- Iuchar seeing Larcei for the first time in the Oosawa manga.
- Dew's lover conversation with Lachesis in Chapter 5. It pretty much lampshades the fact that despite seemingly being a child, he's a perfectly valid option for pairing up with one of the women.
Funny / Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War