- The Death by Racism scene.
- Even funnier as the racist is being dragged along the road, the truck's radio starts playing "Why Can't We Be Friends". When the truck explodes, the racist's head lands on George's lawn, which still has his screaming face on it.
- What's more, the scene cuts to a television playing a cartoon where a character goes "My ass is on fire! My ass is on fire!"
- George's death. We see him getting hit by the ambulance before the mall scene, but it turns out to be just a vision. As soon as we snap back from the vision, we expect Nick to suddenly turn and tackle him out of the way of the ambulance. Instead, just as Nick realizes it George gets whacked, and he essentially ignores him to go act on his new premonition.
- It may be morbid but George's many failed attempts to kill himself come across as pretty funny. He has gone from calmly accepting his death to being frustrated at how long it is taking.
- In the above scene, George's line "I've been trying to kill myself all day!" tends to get more laughs than it should, due to the delivery, and all together unusualness of the line.
Funny / Final Destination 4