- How is Chie introduced to the story? She crashes her motorcycle and falls into a trashcan... just like how the Persona 4 Protagonist meets Yosuke. To make it funnier, Sojiro tells Yukiko to leave her be. Therefore, combining Yosuke's bicycle crash the first time (resulting in a 'critical hit to the nads') and Yu leaving him be with the second crash (the trash can).
- Expect to see phone conversations to show up a lot. They're probably the most golden moments, namely Chapter 10's phone conversation.
Ry-yee-ji: holy fucking shitRy-yee-ji: yuki terumi, eat your heart outsteak trash: its like spongebob squarepants, the joker and a hyenas respective souls all fused to create Yukikos
- Ryuji explains his nickname (Ry-yee-ji) with this video. Naturally, Yukiko starts laughing, and Chie says 'press F to pay respects'.
- Ryuji and Chie then say that FPS's are garbage, and that JRPGs and Bullet Hells are better. Then Yukiko (after finishing her laughing fit) says that she likes them, causing Ryuji to say "SHES BACK FROM THE DEAD. THERE IS A GOD."
- Then possibly the best part, Yukiko sends a recording of herself laughing. Then the responses...
- The phone conversation in Chapter 16. Just... all of it.
Ry-yee-ji: danish?Ry-yee-ji: isnt it, like, that pastryRy-yee-ji: OH MY GOD ARE YOU PART PASTRY ANNDanishWeeaboo: no stupid, my father was an american of pure danish descent
- The humor begins with a bang with Ryuji wondering if she's part pastry due to her Danish heritage, for one.
- Immediately after, Ryuji links to a particularly hilarious video from Jojos Bizarre Adventure. This immediately triggers a meme-off with Chie, full of just about every meme from that series you can think of being weaponized. Ann simply expressed her exasperation at the end calling them "embarrassments to society."
- The funniest bit is at the end: Yukiko being Yukiko, she found the entire thing hilarious and began laughing hysterically... with Mr. Ushimaru being her teacher in that class. The scene immediately cuts just as a piece of chalk is homing at our poor protagonist at lightning speeds.
- During the second rank of the Hierophant Confidant, we see Yukiko's cooking is just as bad as it is in canon. A plate of curry she was trying somehow grew tentacles. Sojiro's baffled nature at the culinary abomination is highlighted by how he almost swore that he didn't stock squids or octopi of any kind. This leads to two utterly hilarious possibilities: either Yukiko somehow managed to supply tentacles in the dish without there being any, or it might as well be something else entirely.
- Even though you can't help but feel a little sorry for Yukiko, her mild Angst to her utter failure to create any sort of curry is a bit hilarious.
- In Chapter 28, Chie coyly reveals in a chat conversation that she has some photos Ann and Shiho make out with each other in the hallway. Chie admits that she was joking about leaking any photos since she's not that much of a Jerkass, but what does she do when she's inquired on if she even saw the two in the first place?DanishWeeaboo: though does that means you saw us making out?steak trash: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)DanishWeeaboo: i hate you
- In the same chapter, the party quickly inquires if, how and where Yukiko learned to drive. Her answer to all of these? She learned it from a video game... or rather, Crazy Taxi. Upon processing this information, her teammates promptly fasten their seatbelts, for what turns out to be perfectly good reasons.
Funny / Fall With The Petals