- David Bowie singing to Andy about his show.
- More so for British viewers, Ross Kemp destroying his hardman image beautifully. "Super. Army. Soldiers."
- Diana Rigg making Daniel Radcliffe squirm, whilst schooling him on the proper way to request for the errant condom he flicked at her head."May I have back my prophylactic, Dame Diana?"
- Then damn near tops himself when Warwick Davis confronts Radcliffe about hitting on his fiance, which prompts Daniel to call for his mum in desperation.
- "Men have nobs. Women have fannies. Pop nob in the fanny."
- Patrick Stewart's screenplay about a man who uses mind control to see women naked. Mostly because he is so serious about it. Although, being Patrick Stewart, he doesn't need mind control to get women to take their clothes off."I've seen everything."
- Andy's putdown to Ben Stiller after being humiliated for sticking up for a little kid;Ben: And who are you?Andy: Nobody.Ben: What?Andy: Nobody.Ben: Exactly. And who am I?Andy: Either Starsky or Hutch, I can never remember.Ben: Was that supposed to be funny?Andy: You tell me, you were in it.
- And "Make Dodgeball 2"
- Anytime Orlando Bloom mentions Johnny Depp, his passive-aggression gets the better of him."Willy Wonka? Johnny Wanker!"
- "Were you masturbating when I came in?"
Andy: This is what I'm talking about.Agent: We haven't talked about this.Andy: I didn't think I had to!
- Also, that this comes after a more serious conversation where he berates his agent for not taking his job seriously:
- "(The wife is) Gone! I was living a lie and she knew it. Now, I'm able to enjoy some serious cock guilt-free. Yummy-yummy-yummy-yummy!"
- "Oh fuck off, I'm Clive Owen."
- The entirety of Andy's first meeting with Sir Ian "Action! WIZARD! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" McKellen.
- Kate Winslet getting caught miming phone sex behind Maggie's boyfriend's back, doing a slow hang-up motion with a massive Oh, Crap! look. She then quietly admits her previous declaration of planning on "polishing her husband's Oscar" while he "goes through the garage" were references to their... nob and fanny. She does all of this while still in her nun habit.
Funny / Extras