- Contessa leading everyone in prayer for
Veronica's virtuewhat's left of Veronica's virtue with repetition from Maggot.
- This video, including the whole "this is not an accurate representation of what is going on behind the screen" scene and the following (which, with some variants, is a live show staple:)Emilie: Tell my beautiful Plague Rats why I had to yell at you today.Veronica: Because I made out with Contessa.The Crowd: *cheers*Emilie: Repulsive. Is that all?Veronica: Nope! I also made out with Aprella.The Crowd: *cheers again*Emilie: Disgusting. Is that all?Veronica: No. Captain Maggots gave me some funny-tasting tea, and I ended up making out with her.The Crowd: *cheers again*Emilie: Maggots? Maggots, can I have some of that funny-tasting tea? My cup's on the harpsichord.Maggots: *pours tea*Emilie: No, I'll take that one, thanks.Maggots: *gives tea to Emilie*Emilie: Get out.Maggots: *runs off*Emilie: So. Let me get this straight. You were making out with Contessa, Aprella, and Captain Maggots, and you knew, all along, that you should have been doing what with that time?Veronica: Making out with you?
- This:Veronica: You know, Emilie taught me that if you swear, you can still sound ladylike by saying 'Indeed' after it. Let's give it a try! MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS! ...Indeed!
- Any time Emilie and Veronica are on stage together, it's a potent combination of CMOF, Les Yay and fanservice.
- The following conversation:Emilie: Aprella once shot a man's eye out from 60 miles away. And that's okay because...
Aprella: HE DESERVED IT!
- The Crumpets act out an "erotic" Emilie/Veronica fanfic. Enough said.
- "I Know Where You Sleep" is a terrifyingly vitriolic "The Reason You Suck" Speech... that ends with Emilie insulting the guy's poetry.
Funny / Emilie Autumn